Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does this sound about right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove Routines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finnigan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Does this sound about right? Reply with quote

So I've been doing shovelglove a couple of weeks and I've slowly been tinkering with my routine. I was just wondering if someone can tell me if this sounds like a decent routine for a novice. I just increased some reps today.

Okay, this is my routine:

Shovel 14 each side (28 total)
Churn Butter 14 each side (28 total)
Drive Post 14 each side (28 total)
Flip Lever 7 each side (14 total)
Tuck Bails 14 each side (28 total)
Lift Sack 14 each side (28 total)
Ab Killer 7 each side (14 total)

I seem to get through this routine about 2.5 times in the 14 minutes. Does that sound about right?
reinhard
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great!

Don't feel you have to rush through a certain number of reps. The goal is to keep doing this for years and decades.

I still usually do a couple or so days a week when I just do 7 reps of each movement.

Reinhard
Finnigan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand. I just think if I increase reps in the sets it pushes the muscles a little harder to get stronger. It seems that slowly the fatigue point gets pushed pack, so I try to push forward a little at a time to meet it.

For example, I was doing 7 reps of shoveling and pretty much in each repitition I wasn't feeling any burn anymore, so I uped it to 14 and by the end of the set the burn was back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove Routines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: