Hello again

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Beth

Hello again

Post by Beth » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Yes, I know I have had a series of false starts doing this program, but I have decided I am going to try again. I think that I have a tendency to both overthink this program (when it ultimately is a very simple concept), and to have an all-or-nothing mentality- I have a red N day, I often just want to throw in the towel.
Anyway, good to be back, and great to see familiar names- also frustrating b/c if I had just stuck with this, I could already be a success story rather than making a re-intro.
Beth
Mom to Nathan and Jessica, born 04/20/2004

mel1974c

Post by mel1974c » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi Beth, Welcome back!

Doesn't matter how many times you try, eventually, you can and WILL succeed!

Melissa

Dawn

Post by Dawn » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:16 pm

That all or nothing mentality is a killer isn't it? I bet most of us here have it. So what is your plan this time to get around that? I know we don't want to over complicate this and dwell on the past but having a plan for what you know are your down falls is a good idea.

You can do this - for crying out loud you have twins, you can do anything!!!

Dawn - Mom of 13 year old twin boys
Dawn

CrazyCatLady

Post by CrazyCatLady » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:53 am

Welcome back, Beth! Your kids are adorable! Melissa and Dawn are right...you can do this!

CCL, daughter of a twin!