Found a picture of Samurai! Hi Kevin :)

Take a sledgehammer and wrap an old sweater around it. This is your "shovelglove." Every week day morning, set a timer for 14 minutes. Use the shovelglove to perform shoveling, butter churning, and wood chopping motions until the timer goes off. Stop. Rest on weekends and holidays. Baffled? Intrigued? Charmed? Discuss here.
gratefuldeb67

Found a picture of Samurai! Hi Kevin :)

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri May 20, 2005 12:49 am

Hey T. K. :)
I read your post to Casey about the wiffle ball bats and sand idea... That sounds awesome!!!!

Reminds me of a picture I found of Allen (or Allan, not sure,,, Sorry! LOL)
AKA Samurai!
I *still* don't know how to get pictures and links up.. yeeesh! So click on this address and you will see Samurai! LOL... His cover is blown now!
What does it mean to be a Samurai? :P

Well I will go and SG, very slow and puny style tonight, as I have pms!
So there!!!
What does it mean to have PMS?... LOL...
Just be happy you don't know!
Well here I go, and then good night all!
Love,
8) Deb
http://www.sprout.org/toshiro/images/pi ... ai2_4.jpeg
See ya!

Casey

Post by Casey » Fri May 20, 2005 3:39 am

I can help you get the links up and pic...for links do this

whatever you want them click on

seethe brackets?? there are spaces there right now but make sure there isnt and it will come up likethis

cool new diet

now for pics to show up. Its souds tricky but it really not once you do it a few times.

First go to photobucket.com (a free web hosting site) and load pics there from your computer. Once you do that you need to copy the tag on it. On photobucket it will be the tag with [img] in the bracets...I think the other do too. Anyhow copy that tag and come here to EDS and paste it in your post..it will show as the pic you want. :)

Also I cant get my mouse small enough to fit as a avater..can you help me there??

Samurai

Undercover

Post by Samurai » Fri May 20, 2005 3:50 am

Deb,
Where did you find my pic?? They told me they were for entertainment purposes only, that they'd never be displayed or distributed! Can you believe it?!

Just kidding, of course. But that is a cool pic. I wanted to use one of Ken Watanabe as an avatar but couldn't get it to load, no matter how much I fiddled with the size of it. Maybe I can use this one.. hmm

Thanks for sharing though, Deb, I appreciate it!
One should not be envious of someone who has prospered by unjust deeds. Nor should he disdain someone who has fallen while adhering to the path of righteousness. - Imagawa Sadayo (1325-1420)