Key Lime pie saga continued!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

gratefuldeb67

Key Lime pie saga continued!

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sun May 22, 2005 6:44 pm

Hey Joooooooools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL...
Guess what? I did like you the other day! I was really in the mood for chocolate dipped, chocolate Haagen Daaz on my (somewhat early) Friday evening S day... I was going out to a show and dying for that taste of Chocolate... Well, the convenience store on my way didn't have that flavor.. Only Cherry Garcia bars... I bought it, but knew it just wouldn't hit the spot... As I was driving I decided that it wasn't floating my "S boat" and since there were so many unnecessary calories, just going straight to my butt, I decided since it wasn't really what I wanted, and even though I paid for it and everything, already, I would toss it... I ate about half the bar and the rest went flying out the window while driving 60 on the Long Island expressway! Yes, I did look in the rear view mirror so that I wouldn't "cream" someone elses windshield! LOL...
It was a very liberating and proud moment... So, even on S days, as you stated with your Key Lime pie, I no longer just eat everything and anything that passes my way.. It has to be totally worth it, and enjoyable, not just "allowed".... I was thinking of you when I did it and you inspired me!!! Thanks girlfriend :)
Yay!!!
PS... You lost another pound!!!!!! You rock Sis!!!!!!
Congrats!
Love and hugs,
8) Deb
Your partner in crime
PPS.... Hi Reinhard! How's the ludditer and the fam today? :lol:
Hug and kiss that little mini Nosser, okay!

jools

Post by jools » Tue May 24, 2005 7:32 pm

Hi Deberoo,

That is very cool, glad i inspired you. We went out for ice cream the other night and i was determined to get something really decadent- coconut almond chocolate chunk. i tasted it first so i wouldnt waste my money lol

keep it up gf