Are you rubbing off?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

tracyj64

Are you rubbing off?

Post by tracyj64 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:41 pm

First, let me say we live near a military base in Germany and have many fast foor options but some you may not know.

So today I was running errand and had my 8y.o. daughter with me. So close to lunch time she asked what was for lunch. Now her choices on post are Popeyes, Burger King, Taco Bell, Subway, Antony's Pizza and Charlie's Steak. She said she wanted a chicken salad from Charlie's. I was just really proud of the example I have set for her. She could have choosen the fried greasy food but she wanted something healthy.

So we both had the Buffalo Chicken Salad and with no dressing :lol:

So who did you guys rub off on?

Jammin' Jan

Post by Jammin' Jan » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:35 pm

Husband and teen daughter almost never eat junk food, drink soda pop, or eat fried foods.

You have a Popeye's on your post???? I love their Red Beans & Rice!!! Except for the salt, which it has too much of.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:19 pm

Popeye's Red beans definitely rocks!
I think it's the lard they add! LOL..
Peace,
Deb

ps.. I don't eat that anymore, since I ended up gaining a whole lot of weight when I lived in NOLA and ate that kind of stuff... It sure is addictive... LOL..