Has anyone noticed.....

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Sandy

Has anyone noticed.....

Post by Sandy » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:13 pm

Christmas Eve and Day, New Years Eve and day all fall on S days!!! I am feeling short changed already.....

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:24 pm

What about your birthday Sandy? LOL... :wink:

Peace and Love,
8) Deb

Jammin' Jan

Post by Jammin' Jan » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:45 am

Thanksgiving is on a Thursday, if that helps. And Halloween falls on Monday this year.

Sandy

Post by Sandy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:27 pm

I started NOS at the end of September - birthday was the beginning of September - when I was TRYING to do NOS and failing miserably. I have to say, I am happier and more well adjusted (food wise) then I have ever been in my life. I feel fantastic. I have followed the "rules" and keep to three meals a day no matter how much time in between. Today I am wearing a size 10 (non stretchy) pair of pants that I have not worn in 2 years - I have not weighed myself but I feel great.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:14 pm

I hadn't noticed it... but here's a positive way to spin it: you get a thinner, happier self as a Christmas present and you have less to resolve on New Years. Besides, I imagine most of us are going eat so much on those double S days that "deprivation" is going to be the furthest thing from our minds... The hardest part is probably just thinking about it now.

And congratulations, Sandy. I'm so happy to hear you toughed it out through that initial trouble phase.