It's no wonder

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

wosnes

It's no wonder

Post by wosnes » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:28 am

Today is the day for the food section in our local newspaper. There's an article featuring recipes from a popular diet website and cookbook. It's no wonder most of us have failed with other diets! With the exception of a salad, everything sounded horrible -- and full of chemical-laden fake foods.

Did you know...because of the large amounts of chemicals in our diets, our bodies are decomposing more slowing after death? We're already "preserved!"
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Girl Next Door

Re: It's no wonder

Post by Girl Next Door » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:10 pm

wosnes wrote:Did you know...because of the large amounts of chemicals in our diets, our bodies are decomposing more slowing after death? We're already "preserved!"
I did know that. . . and I think it's totally weird!
Girl Next Door
"Don't I know you from somewhere?"

12/31/10 - 177
10/14/12 - 167
Healthy Range - 113-141

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:29 pm

wosnes wrote:Did you know...because of the large amounts of chemicals in our diets, our bodies are decomposing more slowing after death? We're already "preserved!"
Ew! If only we lived longer. :wink:
I guess this doesn't work unless you actually do it.
Please pray for me

~hf

Post by ~hf » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:56 pm

wosnes wrote:
Did you know...because of the large amounts of chemicals in our diets, our bodies are decomposing more slowing after death? We're already "preserved!"
No, I didn't know that. Gross!!! It makes sense though, we are what we eat. :shock: