Doing ok

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Miss louann

Doing ok

Post by Miss louann » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:18 pm

Hi, I've been doing NOSDIET for the last 3 or more weeks. I wanted to check in and say that I'm doing ok. I'm having a few slip ups, but basically getting this habit down good. Many, many thanks to this way of sound eating. I've struggled with food most of my life, and this has been the most "normal" I have ever been. I would recommend this way of eating to anyone, especially those that have wrestled with annorexia or other eating disorders.Thanks for the support.
Warmly, Louann

sunnyday

Post by sunnyday » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:42 am

I second that Louann. This is a wonderfull system.
Prior to no s, my weight was gradually creeping up and I felt helpless to stop it. Every time I resolved to start a perfect, healthy diet part of my brain said "oh no, I can never eat cake again! Must eat cake now!" Now I just have to wait until Saturday, easy!
No s is something I can do forever.
Emma

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:49 pm

Miss Louann, glad it's sticking despite the slip-ups. Keep at it. It gets easier and easier and more and more pleasant.

Emma, cake was just an enemy before, now it's an ally. The prospect of legitimate, deserved cake helps you make it to the weekend.