CarrieAnn's Daily Check In

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn's Daily Check In

Post by CarrieAnn » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:26 am

Hi All! Yesterday was my first N day, Sept. 19th and it was a SUCCESS :D

Breakfast: Cereal w/banana & soy milk

Lunch: 2 pcs. homemade pizza, 1/2 deviled egg, sliced tomatoe & green grapes

Dinner: Salisbury steak, mash potatoes w/mushroom gravy, cooked green beans & carrots, sliced tomatoe.

I will probably list my meals as it will help me to know that everything I eat has to be written down, at least for the next 3 weeks.

CarrieAnn

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:56 am

Great job so far CarrieAnn!!!
You know something funny?
I think this group of people are the most people I know who use soymilk! LOL... Just thought that was amusing... Hah..

Salsibury steak,mmmmm!!!!
That is good with mushroom gravy!
Have a nice evening :)
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:29 am

Thanks Deb! I like soy milk better that regular milk. Day 2 another SUCCESS :D

Breakfast: Cereal w/banana & soy milk

Lunch: Sausage bake (my hubby made it, yum), sliced green & red pepper, sliced tomatoe & green grapes.

Dinner: 2 pcs homemade pizza, sliced green & red pepper, 1 boiled egg & green grapes.

Hey Deb, I know that by Thursday I will be hurting for some kind of snack or dessert, especially dessert because my monthly friend will be visiting soon, (or should I say our monthly enemy, :lol:) You have a nice evening too:!:

Peace & Love,
CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:17 am

Day 3 SUCCESS!

Breakfast: Oatmeat w/raisens, walnuts & soy milk

Lunch: 1 pc. sausage bake, refried beans w/ chopped red & green pepper & mozzerella cheese on top & corn

Dinner: A Healthy Choice frozen dinner- Steak pieces with green beans, corn & roasted red potatoes. It was actually pretty good tasting. Oh yeah, also 1/2 a whole wheat tortilla with a little mozzerella cheese melted on it.

I usually just drink water with my meals. I do like all kinds of tea and strong black coffee too.

I can't get any of the smiley facey things to work for me.

Peace to all!
CarrieAnn

cvmom

Post by cvmom » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:37 pm

Hi CA (hey, that looks like California, but you are in Oregon....)

How are you doing? Only 2 more days until S day. Hang on.

I am a water, coffee and tea drinker myself. (Pee constantly!)

It took me like forever to figure out how the smiley things work. They are "so advanced they are simple". Just click on the face that you want. It won't show up in the screen that you type in, just your preview screen.

:!: :!: :!: Good luck. :!: :!: :!:

Dru

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:14 pm

Hi Dru,
Yes, I can hardly wait for my first S day :D . So far so good. It feels sort of liberating to just eat 3 meals a day. I find that I don't think of food near as much as before. I hear ya about being a water, tea & coffee drinker, I also pee constantly.

You are right, my initials do look like California. Actually I was born in CA, in Glendale and lived in Burbank the first 9 years of my life. Of course that was a long time ago. I have to get to the post office so I better get.

CarrieAnn

Azathoth

Post by Azathoth » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:17 pm

Keep up the good work, CarrieAnn... glancing at the calendar, since we both started on the 19th of Sept. we'll both be members of the 21-day club at the completion of the day on Sunday, Oct. 9th (which is an S-Day, so we can celebrate a bit).

Since you guys mentioned water and peeing...

While dieting (and particularly if you're going to be urban rangering and shovelgloving) you should be drinking PLENTY of water. I mentioned this in another post elsewhere, but aim for 1/2 to 2/3 times your body weight (pounds) in fluid oz. of water everyday (ex. I started at 215 lbs * 2/3 = ~143 oz. of water.. I round up to 144 for simplicity). You'll be peeing like mad, but it's great to keep your metabolism up and to keep your mind off food.

Good luck!

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:00 pm

Thanks Azathoth, good advise. I do drink lots of water, although I haven't really tracked how much I drink per day. Yes, I noticed too that we started on the same day. In fact I think I posted on your daily check in about that. I am really looking forward to my first S day. How about you :?: :!:

Good luck to you!

CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:01 pm

Also Azathoth, that you for the answer to my question about the avatar. Hopefully I will have one up by this weekend.

CarrieAnn

Azathoth

Post by Azathoth » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:41 pm

Yeah, I did see your post on my thread also, thanks! :)

By the way... if you have any trouble getting an image to fit the right size constraint for the avatar (depending on your picture, getting it to be small enough of a file size can be a problem sometimes) feel free to e-mail it to me and I'll re-size it for you. You can e-mail me at cjhamil -AT- gmail.com.

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:57 pm

Day 4 SUCCESS :D

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/peaches & raisens

Lunch: Chef salad (lettuce, green & red pepper, turkey, egg & mozzerella cheese) 1 pc. whole wheat toast

Dinner: Left over chef salad, small slice of pizza, 1/2 whole wheat tortilla w/red & green pepper & mozz. cheese, yougert w/blueberries & granola.

CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:15 am

Day 5 SUCCESS :D

Breakfast: Cereal w/peaches & soy milk

Lunch: Baked pork chops w/mushroom soup, red potatoes, onion & corn

Dinner: Piece of sausage bake, peas & yougert w/blueberries & granola

I find that if I have a little sweet with dinner (yougert w/fruit) on the nights my husband has dessert I can resist having that dessert better. It worked last night, so I knew it would probably work tonight & it did!

Have a great weekend everybody!
CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:16 pm

S DAY, YES :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Have a good one everybody!
CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:59 pm

Ysterday, Sunday, another S day!

CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:10 pm

Day 9 SUCCESS :D

Breakfast: Oatmeat w/raisins, walnuts & 2 tbls. half n half

Lunch: Aloha meatballs (made w/ground turkey) rice w/peas & carrots, 1/2 piece whole wheat toast

Dinner: Cereal w/peaches & soy milk, whole wheat tortilla w/one scrambled egg, chopped green pepper & cheese

Yesterday seemed easier for me to get from lunch to dinner than it was last week. I have about 6 hrs. between the two meals.

CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:47 pm

Whoops, I was jumping the gun on my last post. Day 8, not Day 9

CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:23 pm

Day 9 Success

Breakfast: Oatmeat w/strawberries & raisins

Lunch: Aloha Meatballs, peas, macaroni & cheese & fruit salad

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:26 pm

What? No Dinner! :)
LOL..
Have a nice day CarrieAnn...
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:29 pm

Dinner: Lean Cuisine Creamy Basil Chicken which is chicken w/pasta, red & yellow peppers, zucchini in a basil sauce, 5 small whole wheat crackers.

This is still part of Day 9 which was a success!

Thanks,
CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:31 pm

Hi Deb,
For some reason when I was preparing this post I hit submit before entering my dinner. No way can I go without dinner :shock:

It's good to hear from you!

Love & Hugs :D
CarrieAnn

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:20 pm

Lean Cuisine eh???

You know, maybe it's time that Reinhard developed his own line of frozen entrees!

They could be in two categories:

N-tree's (ha ha, nice pun eh?)
And
S-tree's...

The first would be almost completely devoid of sugar, and the second would consist of 80-90% sugar! LOL.....

Of course the cutting edge, exciting and trendy, breakfast, on-the-go, of choice, would be
NOS Oatmeal!
(Snore..... LOL...)

Maybe then, Reinhard could cash in on NOS!
Watchout Wolfgang Puck!
Reinhard Engels might just be the next big culinary hit!!!

Ha ha ha...

See ya later CarrieAnn...
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:42 pm

Day 10 SUCCESS!

Breakfast: Oatmeat w/fruit & 2tbs. half n half

Lunch: Grilled steak, 1/4 plain baked potatoe, fruit salad, sliced green peppers & piece of plain bread.

Dinner: Spaghetti w/meat sauce, 1\4 c. peach yogurt, &3 small whole wheat crackers

CarrieAnn

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:26 pm

Yay CarrieAnn!!!!

Love,
8) Deb

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:36 am

Day 11 SUCCESS :D

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/fruit, walnuts & 2 tbs. milk

Lunch: Grilled steak (leftover from yesterday) 1/2 baked potatoe, corn & piece of apple bread

Dinner: Spaghetti w/meat sause (leftover also) corn, 1/2 tomatoe tortilla w/melted cheese

CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:04 pm

Friday, Sept. 30th Day 12 SUCCESS!

Forgot what my meals were, but know that I didn't have any S's

If I stick with this No S this 3rd week, it will be the longest I have stuck to any new eating plan.

Hope all of you had a great weekend!

CarrieAnn :D

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:43 pm

You Rock Carrieann!!!!
So what if you forgot what your meals were... That's kind of the point!
In fact,
Good for you for forgetting!!! LOL...
This is a sign that it's becoming second nature...
This is so different from Weight Watchers or any other journaling kind of diet which keeps you prisoner to monitoring your every mouthful (heh heh like my snide and resentful tone!? LOL...)
Most people come here feeling almost
*obligated* to have to write down what they eat, because that's the only way they ever approached dieting..... But as long as you know you didn't have any of the three S'sses, that's all that really counts, on the habit forming front...
Keep on trucking towards your big three week landmark~
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:45 am

Hi Deb, I just love to hear from you :D Yes, I loved your remark about other diets and having to write down everything that goes into you mouth. In fact after doing that for 2 weeks, I'm already tired of it. So now I'm just going to put that it was a success with no S's (hopefully anyway :shock: )

Did you have a good weekend? My hubby and I went shopping Sat. Shopping for us is a big ordeal. The town we live in is so small, that we have to go to the big city an hour and half away. So that is just 3 hours on the road to shop, it's an all day thing. It's fun though, get to eat out a couple of times and I get my hubby all to myself without any distractions. We go one or two times a month. I better go get some dinner ready.

Love & Hugs! :D
CarrieAnn

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:31 pm

Hi CarrieAnn

Due to the fact that I am a recovering WW person there is no ways I am going to start listing the food I ate in a day, so I just note what exercise I did and whether I had any food struggles. I am nearing the end of my second 21 days and it is so liberating not obsessing about what I am going to eat or what I have eaten.

Enjoy the freedom :P
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:21 pm

Goodness, I just realized that I haven't checked in at all this week. Well Monday was good, but Tuesday :( I had 2 snacks and a bite of my husband's sherbert that evening. So looks like I will be starting again today as Day 1.

It's ok, for the first time in my life I didn't beat myself up because I did something I wasn't suppose to on a new eating plan. I'm in this for the long haul and I feel I have come along way already. Having no dessert in the evening during the week is a HUGE step for me!

Hugs :D
CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:22 pm

Hi All!
Well as you have seen on my last post, I messed up last week, but that's ok. I did alright the rest of the week. In fact just out of curiosity I got on the scale Friday morning. As of last Christmas when I got more serious about excercising and watching what I eat on and off, I have lost 10 lbs! I have been at the 150 lbs mark for years and could never budge it, but finally it has and I know that this No S that I have been doing on and off since July has helped. The last 3 weeks is when I have officially been serious about No S & I see more health and fitness in my future :D

Hugs!
CarrieAnn

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:01 pm

CarrieAnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woooooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am thrilled for you girlfriend!!!!
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace and Love,
8) Deb

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:05 pm

Hi All :D
Just to let everyone know how things are going. For the last 3 weeks I have successfully cut out evening desserts & seconds on N days. So for the next 3 weeks my goals are as follows: No snacks or picking at food (which are the same thing anyway)

Now before on my daily check ins when I said success, it was success. I have a long haul between lunch & dinner (times non-negotiable) and so on some N days I would virtually plate a piece of fruit, or crackers or a vegetable for a snack. I just made sure that at dinner I would leave a space for that. In my head, picking at food while cooking wasn't snacking, but really it is. So I will be working on that for sure the next 3 weeks. The virtual snacking has to go to I think. I know my body can go 6 hrs (time between lunch & dinner) without food, just have to let my mind know.

Thanks for all the support
:D CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:10 pm

Today is the 1st day of my next 3 weeks. Whoops, I snacked today :( . Tomorrow is another day and I will strive to do better. I had a killer headache this afternoon and had to take some pain medication and had to eat something before taking the med, the snack was a granola bar.

It is so great to not beat myself up over something I ate, like I always have in the past. This No S is a great thing! This is doable for a life time. One of these days I will post in the 21 day club, not yet but it will come in the near future :D

Hug & Love!
CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:22 pm

Yes, Tuesday was a picture perfect N day! An interesting thing happened yesterday: At lunch & dinner I dished out my normal amount of food that I have been eating (one plateful) the last 3 weeks and I couldn't finish everything on the plate. My husband was teasing me and saying that I was getting so skinny that I couldn't fit much food in me anymore, :D He's funny. I told him that we never has to worry about me getting too skinny. I'm just so happy that my size 14 jeans are now loose around my waist. :D

Hugs & Love!
CarrieAnn

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:38 pm

CarrieAnn,

I'm happy you've broken the self-revenge cycle. And it may not be perfectly smooth progress, but it definitely sounds like you're jerking forward.

Looking forward to seeing you in the "my pants fell down forum."

Reinhard

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:59 pm

"Loosepants Carrieann!"
That's my new nickname for you!!!
LOL....
Peace and Love,
8) Deb
Doesn't loose feel sooooo much better than "strangle you so you can't breathe tight"!!! ? LOL..

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:06 pm

Thanks Reinhard and Deb! :D Yes, I have finally stopped my self revenge cycle and Deb I like my new nickname, now I will look forward to the nickname of mypantsfelldownCarrieAnn :lol:

The best thing that has happened to me so far on this No S lifestyle is I am out of the habit of having dessert everynight. I don't even think about it now as in "oh no I have to resist dessert tonight". That tells me it is now a new good habit! Thank you Reindhard for this wonderful new lifestyle :!: Also thank to all of you for your support :!:

Hugs & Love
CarrieAnn

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:49 pm

It's nice to have you here too Carrieann!!!
I hope your pants fall down very soon
And I'm sure I can say I speak for most of the rest of the group...
Especially Kevin!
LOL...
(He wanted the "photo section" in the My Pants Fell Down Club...)

Have a great weekend and enjoy your dessert!!!
LOL
Love,
8) Deb

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:19 pm

Hi All!
Well here I am starting on Day 1, again. I am going to be very strict on myself this next 3 weeks. I have the no sugar & seconds down, now I have to work on snacks. This is so great, on past diets if I failed in any way I would just give up. Not on this though, I just keep plugging on because I know that this is a true lifestyle change not just another ho hum diet that can't possibly be stuck to in the long run.

Love & Hugs!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:26 pm

Carrieann!!!
Not to say that your experience will be the same as mine, but I just couldn't do the 21 days on habit for the longest time... I'd get to about 13 or 14 good days and then have a little blunder...
It took the excitement of coming up to my 1 year anniversary this year on NoS in August to get the motivation I needed to do a full 21 days! I was psyched!!!
But that isn't totally atypical... According to a study that is quoted somewhere on the homepage, it often takes 12 attempts to succeed in any weight loss plan, or something like that...
Well, one year equals 12 months...
(I am a math whiz eh??? LOL...)

Good luck and just keep going!!!!
The 21 days is supposed to be a motivational tool and is supposed to help you form a habit, but all the practice counts!
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:19 pm

Day 1 SUCCESS :D

Hi Deb!
Yes, I agree with you that it takes awhile to develop a good habit or break a bad habit. Snacks is my problem (snacks to me include picking at food while cooking or cleaning up). That is the hardest for me.

How did your job interview go? A new bank is opening up here in town, finally. Since we moved here 41/2 yrs. ago we have had to bank by mail. Anyway back in my 20's I worked as a bank teller. I sent them my resume and I got a call yesterday for an interview scheduled on Halloween, Oct. 31st 8:45 am. They want to open November 15th. I really loved working as a bank teller and working with customers, hope I get it! I will work full time or part time, whatever they want to give me. It is always great to here from you, Deb!

Hugs & Love!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:02 am

Yo Carrieanne!!!
You be a sweetiepie!

Have a great weekend and don't forget to roll all your pennies and bring them to the bank!
No news yet on my end, but I assume they will let me know next week...
We already started S'sing tonight!
Cherry Pie!
Ha ha!
See you later,
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:30 pm

Hi!
Haven't posted all week, have actually been busy with working. Our business picked up a bit. All week has been a SUCESS :D

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:47 pm

Yay!!!!
S days are a coming soon!!!!
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:07 pm

So far, so good! Had a wonderful 3 day weekend. Had my first interview for the job at the Credit Union that is opening here yesterday, on Halloween. Got a call today and have a second invterview tomorrow. Well know by Friday if I'm in or out. Hopefully I'll be in! :D

I've noticed that my weekends are beginning to taper off in the S area of treats. During the week on N days, I don't even hardly think about the rules they just are starting to happen naturally. This No S lifestyle just keeps getting easier and better. Thanks Reinhard and all of you on this board for all your wonderful support!

Hugs & Love!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:27 am

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!
I am rooting for you Carrieanne!!!!

Don't look back now!
You will feel so happy once you hit the weekend, because you earned your S's... It's like a big fiesta to look forward to!

Peace and Love,
8) Deb

cvmom

Post by cvmom » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:47 pm

Hi Carrie Ann.

Thanks for checking in on me at my check in. It is great to know that I have friends out there that actually missed me. (I would put a big smiley face here but for some reason my smiley faces aren't working today!!!)

It sounds like things are going well for you. So, good luck on the job stuff.

I am mentally preparing myself for the holidays. I know there will be a lot of social functions that I have to go to and not all of them will fall on a Saturday or a Sunday. I too, intend to be strict with myself during this time so that I don't backslide.

Take Care,
Dru

Vicky

Post by Vicky » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:50 am

Carrie Ann: Thank you for all your encouragement. I shall pray for you on getting the job. You seem to really have many successful days and that is very encouraging!! I am happy for you! Vicky

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:01 am

Hi Vicky,
Thank you so much for your prayers! Good news, prayers were answered, I got the job! :D Training starts Nov. 14th and the new Credit Union opens Nov. 21st. I am so happy about this! My hours will be Mon-Fri. 11:30 to 4:30.

Now for No S news, everything is going fine. My size 14 pants are still very loose on me and my 12 pants are fitting again. Also I've noticed that my bra straps keep slipping off my shoulders, so next time my hubby and I go to the big city to shop, looks like I will have to try on a smaller size. Plus I need to shop for some professional looking clothes for my new job. My closet is filled with casual clothes, although I can put together a few outfits until I can get to shopping. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement!

Hugs & Love!

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:58 pm

Hi Everybody!
Hope ya all are doing great! This week has not been perfect for me, which is kind of ususal for me during PMS week :twisted: A few snacks here and there. The good thing is, if I do have a snack, I don't look at it as a"lets give it up thought and eat everything in sight since I already messed the day up with a snack." That has never happend to me before, it is very refreshing. Usually whenever I am trying to lose weight or gain health or whatever, if I did something wrong in the eating area I would just give up and go back to old eating habits.

Also since I start my training for my new job on Mon, Nov. 14th, my eating strageties have to change. Then when I actually start working at the new Credit Union on Nov. 21st, my routine will change. My hours will be 11:30 to 4:30. So I think what will happen is this:
Breakfast: around 10:00 or 10:30 with my hubby
Lunch will be a snack during break at work.
Dinner as usual around 6:00

Well see if this works, may have to tweak it abit until I am acually doing it.
Any suggestions from anyone?

Love & Hugs!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:21 am

Hey Carrieanne!
PMS is the worst.. Sorry :twisted:
Sounds like you have a great game plan for your meals and the new job!
Good luck on that!
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:10 am

Hello,
Just a quick update. I'm still doing fine in the No S area, got on the scale this morning and lost a couple of pounds. Started training on my new job at the Credit Union Monday and will be having my regualar hrs. next week. Wow, my head is cram full of new information! I am going to love this job, I am so happy that I got it!

Hope all of you here on this board are feeling good and things are going your way. I will probably only post about once a week now that I have a job outside of the home. But no fears, I am still going to continue with No S. It is the best! :D

Love & Hugs!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:38 am

That's great Carrieanne!!!
Hope you have a nice time at your new job and congrats on your weight loss!!!
Hugs!
8) Deb

cvmom

Post by cvmom » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:41 am

Hey CA...I too have not been posting as much but just wanted to say hello.

Good luck with the job.

I'm with you: No S is a lifelong way to live.

Dru

CarrieAnn

Post by CarrieAnn » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:18 pm

Thanks for the response Deb & Dru, it is great to hear from ya both! :D So glad that it is the weekend now. Had a very busy week with training. This sure changes things for my husband and I, we are so use to being togehter most of the time, but we both know this will work for us also. Just a different routine to get into. Well, have a great S weekend!

Love & Hugs!
CarrieAnn

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:40 pm

You have to cherish the time you have together even more now!
Hugs to you too!~
Love,
8) Deb