Stickers

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Would stickers help to remind you to avoid sweets & snacks?

Yes - the visual reminder would help
55%
No - no mere piece of sticky paper would stop me
45%

Total votes: 11

Justin

Stickers

Post by Justin » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:41 pm

I'd like to convince Reinhard to start selling little round stickers with the NoS logo on them. I think they'd be good reminders for me to not dip in to those corn chips or chocolate chips. What do you think? Would a little round sticker that you put on snacks and sweets help to remind you of your NoSDiet pledge? In fact, the stickers could be used to help re-seal any vagrant S items!

[edit: feel free to post any comments or thoughts about the stickers, if you'd like.]

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:06 am

Unfortunately, cafepress doesn't seem to sell anything except bumper stickers (maybe tack it on the good humor ice cream truck?
:wink: ).

But Diane Sheets created a word doc of nosdiet stickers a while ago that you're welcome to download for free and print out if you can figure out how.

Jammin' Jan

Post by Jammin' Jan » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:32 pm

I don't think I need stickers because I enlarged the No-S Diet business card and framed it and stuck it on the refrigerator, right next to the handle so I have to see it when I open the door. I think if I wanted stickers, I would just re-size the business card and print out on mailing labels that I can buy cheap at Walmart.

Actually, all I would need would be one large label, and I would use it to stick my lips together...end of temptation right there!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:36 pm

Refrigerator magnets cafepress does have:

(Thanks again, Diane Sheats, for this design)

Kevin

slash backslash

Post by Kevin » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:48 pm

Reinhard, I noticed that you use a backslash rather than a slash in your personal No S emblem, but the official one uses a backslash is this some sort of a Unix-and-its-variants versus DOS/Windows thing? :0)
Kevin
1/13/2011-189# :: 4/21/2011-177# :: Goal-165#
"Respecting the 4th S: sometimes."

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:56 pm

Wow, I hadn't noticed that. Not sure how that happened. I think (*nix zealotry notwithstanding) that I like the backslash better.