One week in

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

storm fox

One week in

Post by storm fox » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:04 pm

One week of NoS, five days of kettlebells, and I'm down from 198 to 196. I like eating at actual mealtimes, although I really have to work on getting dinner earlier. I just can't eat right after the kettlebell density sessions. I've also been walking around campus more, and at the feed store, too (cleaning up the parking lot, putting different things where they belong, etc.). I'm really enjoying this so far, and my abs seem a tad more pronounced, which also doesn't hurt.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:24 pm

Go baby go!!!!!!

P&L,
8) Deb

on my way

Post by on my way » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:09 pm

Storm,
8) That's so cool you can tell within a weeks time the difference!!! I'm on day 5 and looking forward to results as well. Compared to how and what I used to eat, this should make a difference for me to... We have to stick with it (us newbies!!!)
EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY
GINA

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:33 am

Gina, there are a few self proclaimed big dudes here... I think they both were in the 300 plus weight range...

James, aka Freakwitch, and Spiralstares..

I think they both have lost about fifty pounds each in less than a year...

You will be amazed at how much better you feel when you aren't overeating... The weight loss will be nice too, but just the feeling of not stuffing and oversweeting yourself daily, is a reward of it's own!

Peace and Love,
Deb