1st full weekend

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

on my way

1st full weekend

Post by on my way » Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:10 am

:wink:
Hey guys, this was my first full weekend since I started, and I did well. Yes I had some chocolate, but not BAGS like I was doing. This is so nice, I mean, I'm not a dieter, so I thought this would be impossible for me, but, it's not. In fact, when I did have chocolate this weekend I felt as if I were cheating, yet I really wasn't. I can diet and smile at the same time.Just watching my diet wasn't doing it. But this one gives you guide lines and a time to indulge without beating yourself up !
EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY
GINA

Jammin' Jan

Post by Jammin' Jan » Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:06 pm

I think No-S is the most reasonable program around. You get to have everything, just not all at once, all the time. The really high quality chocolate I got for Christmas is going to last quite a while, since I will only have a little piece of it on S-Days. No guilt, no harm, just pure pleasure! There is no other "diet" in the world that can compare with No-S!