Starting again

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Royce

Starting again

Post by Royce » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:08 pm

After another year or so of fad diets ( low carb), and fad diet failures I'm back to starting plain vanilla no s. I failed so miserably before because I didn't realize how ingrained my bad habits were. Its eye opening to discover how bad my eating/drinking habits are. I'm just going to work on habits this time around. Kettlebells 3 times a week, drive less walk more, vanilla no s. Instead of looking at this a fat loss routine and therefore subject to ungodly amounts of rules, I'm going to try to keep in the forefront of my mind that I'm just trying to change habits. That's it.
Royce.

chickadee11

Post by chickadee11 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:00 pm

keep focusing on the habits~you can do it![/quote]

Kevin

Re: Starting again

Post by Kevin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Be aware that the KB workout is likely to increase your hunger. See if you can plan around that somehow. Just my observation from when I try to do serious resistance training while NoSing.
Royce wrote:After another year or so of fad diets ( low carb), and fad diet failures I'm back to starting plain vanilla no s. I failed so miserably before because I didn't realize how ingrained my bad habits were. Its eye opening to discover how bad my eating/drinking habits are. I'm just going to work on habits this time around. Kettlebells 3 times a week, drive less walk more, vanilla no s. Instead of looking at this a fat loss routine and therefore subject to ungodly amounts of rules, I'm going to try to keep in the forefront of my mind that I'm just trying to change habits. That's it.
Royce.
Kevin
1/13/2011-189# :: 4/21/2011-177# :: Goal-165#
"Respecting the 4th S: sometimes."