NEW YEARS and NOS....To Reinhard :)

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

gratefuldeb67

NEW YEARS and NOS....To Reinhard :)

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:05 pm

Hi friends!
Just wanted to send you all a wish for a great New Year!
Congratulations to all the Nossers who stuck with it, and the newbies who made the move recently and joined up...You will want to stick with it now that you found it!

And, once again, though I've said this before, I wish to take this opportunity to thank the wise, benevolent and charming Reinhard whose brilliant creation is helping hundreds, if not thousands of people all around the world!!!

I appreciate your gift to us as much, no, even more than when I first discovered it... Maintenence is a doozy folks... It's necessary to have a good and liveable plan which helps you do this, as when the guard is down, it's so easy to fall back into old patterns..

I am so pleased that after a whole year and a half, I don't even have a glimmer of doubt or worry knowing that I've found the best diet program available! You've really made our work so much easier Reinhard!
Even mistakes are improved this year... No big binges, no major weight gains..
This is huge for me... I'm losing, slowly and steadily....But I know it's happening, and most people in my life are mentioning "You lost weight" these days!
I also appreciate the structure you have given for my little family, meaning Richard! He won't be one of those over sweeted and over snacked "chubby" children, who grows up to be a chubby and then fat adult.. So for both of us,,,
Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Happy New Years everyone!!!
May we all have a peaceful and healthy and happy 2006!

Peace and Love,
8) Deb

piratejenny

Here, here

Post by piratejenny » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:23 pm

I second that! Thanks, Reinhard, the mnemonic device is invaluable.

Thanks, too, to all of you guys who post here all the time and encourage each other. Keepin' it real.

May your willpower (or failing that, your martinis) never run dry!
Jen :lol:

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:05 am

Deb, thank you for this (and for outposting me 3 to 1!), and again sorry for the delayed acknowledgement. I think at this point you keep this board going more than I do. Don't think that just because I don't have the time to properly show my appreciation that I don't feel it!

I'm touched by your kind words, and thrilled that no-s etc. is really helping you.

Best to you and Richard in 2006,

Reinhard

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:29 pm

Thanks Reinhard...
Richard says that I could "Rule" NoS.. LOL...

But only as your right hand gal...

Ha ha.. He's funny..

Thanks for the lovely sentiments!
You Rule!!!!!

Long Reign Rein!!!!

Peace and Love,
8) Deb