Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weekday vegetarian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Everyday Systems General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonnieUK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:51 am    Post subject: Weekday vegetarian Reply with quote

Hi,

Not sure if we're allowed to post links, but I just saw this TED talk and thought it seemed like the kind of thing people here would like:

http://www.ted.com/talks/graham_hill_weekday_vegetarian?language=en

I think weekday veg could be a good challenge for some for the new year as a way of relying less on meat and eating more vegetables Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blithe Morning

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jumping in to say that I do VB6 most days or vegetarian before 6pm. I try to do vegan but I'm not strict about that. A little feta cheese is a beautiful thing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Everyday Systems General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: