Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merry's Monthly Check-in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! We traveled a ways to see it, but it was totally worth it--so much different from seeing a partial eclipse, or even a lunar eclipse.

28.5 lbs. down, 34.5 to go. Slow and steady wins the race.

"...slim cultures...value not overeating. They don't eat more of a food just because it's good. They enjoy the food more."--Oolala
Merry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, despite a whirl-wind August with lots of traveling and lots of dissipation as my grandmother used to say, I somehow have ended up back at my beginning of July weight, down 28.5 lbs. This was a bronze-medal month with 2 NWS days and 2 red days, and some not-very-careful green days too (eating out when traveling, eating out with friends a bit more, but "technically" green). 15 workout days--8 were days I walked, 7 were days I did at least 14 minutes on the elliptical.

I'm just half a pound away from having a bmi in the "overweight" category instead of obese. I really want to cross that threshold! I had one or two days a couple of months ago where I did--but would really love to cross and sustain that. So, I want to try to renew my focus on basic green days again this month. My S days are not perfect, but I don't think I'm sabotaging a ton with them, though I might take a closer look after this next month if I don't see progress. I really think the key is usually in the habits we focus on the majority of the time though, those N days--and I know I've been lax there this summer.

So...onward!

28.5 lbs. down, 34.5 to go. Slow and steady wins the race.

"...slim cultures...value not overeating. They don't eat more of a food just because it's good. They enjoy the food more."--Oolala
oolala53

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on August. I hope you get to overweight land, too!

There is no S better than Vanilla No S.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: