Finally Committing to No S

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

iflytoohigh

Finally Committing to No S

Post by iflytoohigh » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:56 pm

Hi, all. I'm hoping to use this thread as a way of documenting my journey with No S and tracking my progress. My husband and I actually have been lurkers on the BB for years now (and he is the one that actually started this account). We're familiar with No S, but we never really integrated it fully into our lives.

My husband is what most would consider "skinny fat", in that he doesn't have a whole lot of weight to lose, as much as he needs to eat better and more consistently. He's 5'11" and only 150 pounds, but has little muscle mass and quite a bit of visceral fat. I'm in a similar boat, being quite petite at 4'10" and about 120 pounds (with most of my weight also being around my midsection). For me, my healthiest/most fit weight was at 105, but it's been a roller coaster staying around there.

I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago, and I also have Crohn's Disease. As a result of the Crohn's, my weight sometimes drops as low as 90 pounds when I'm sick. I feel like during those lows, I crave food so badly, because I cannot eat anything. Once I begin to feel better, I (unsurprisingly) binge for days and end up soaring past my healthy 105 into the high 110s and low 120s.

I'm ready to take control of my eating when I'm well, and not feel like I'm always in a state of feast or famine. I know that with CD and PCOS, I've got a lot going on. But outside of the occasional hiccups that these two illnesses present, I'm otherwise quite healthy and have no excuse for my disordered eating behaviors. I think the stress of being sick and wanting food for weeks at a time just catches up to me, so once I finally can stomach food again, I go "hog wild". I need to reset my mentality and in general follow something sustainable that can allow me to eat consistently and not yo-yo to such extremes of a 30 pounds window every single year. I'm sure my GI would appreciate it, too.

Phew, that's quite a rambly intro, isn't it! I'm very familiar with No S, and I'm ready to begin a more structured, regimented eating pattern. I'm not much of a breakfast eater due to terrible acid reflux in the mornings, but I'll try to be consistent about documenting my daily lunches and dinners. Here is to a journey towards healthy eating, a healthy mindset, and healthier body.

iflytoohigh

Re: Finally Committing to No S

Post by iflytoohigh » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:43 pm

With the intro out of the way in the post above, I'll update this specific post to log what I've consumed for the day and whether I was successful. I'll also do a weekly weigh-in and plop it somewhere.

Monday, December 30th
Day #1 Outcome: Success!
Current Weight: 122 pounds
Goal Weight: 105(ish) pounds

Food for the day has started out well. I've got so much Christmas candy and snackies from the last few days that have been tempting to munch on, but I've been good! Someone had brought in a huge dish of brownies to work (I'm a teacher), so I've just been doing my best to stay out of the team lounge. Ugh, it's been hard!

Anyway, my meals:

Breakfast
No breakfast today, due to some early AM GERD. Had a mug of ginger tea with probiotics.

Lunch
Had a cup and a half of organic blueberry wheat cereal (dry) with honey drizzled on top. Had about 8 ounces of rice milk to drink, plus a half a cup of Gardetto's snack mix. Basically it could have been a bowl of cereal (maybe not with the snack mix), but I prefer to eat cereal dry. Something about soggy food turns my stomach.

Dinner
Had quite a plate of food, but everything remained on a single plate. Husband and I made some vegetarian enchiladas (with lentils, black eyed peas, tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro, and potatoes) from scratch. Served one and a half of the enchiladas over about 20 tortilla chips. Put some seasoned lima beans and shredded lettuce over that, then topped that off with a few more pieces of potato. It was quite a feast! I didn't finish all of it, but I ate most of my plate. Very satisfied, but not too full.

Had a great first day of No S! Tomorrow should be much easier, since I'll be off for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. I'm not particularly hungry when I'm lounging about at home, so I anticipate a quiet day.
Last edited by iflytoohigh on Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Teammoney

Post by Teammoney » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:49 pm

Hello! Oh wow, I don’t have Crohn’s and am a serial binger so totally understandable for you. NoS just sounds so sane, doesn’t it? Best of luck to you and your husband.

iflytoohigh

Post by iflytoohigh » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:59 pm

Teammoney wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:49 pm
Hello! Oh wow, I don’t have Crohn’s and am a serial binger so totally understandable for you. NoS just sounds so sane, doesn’t it? Best of luck to you and your husband.
Hi, Teammoney!

Ugh, Crohn's Disease has been a disaster for me. I've always had a finicky GI as a child, but everyone just thought I had food allergies. After years of improper diagnoses, I finally received some mental closure on what was wrong with me after being admitted to a hospital due to severe inflammation and a few bleeding ulcers. I had to have a small part of my colon removed (hence one of those periods of time where my weight plummeted to extreme lows, and I couldn't eat ANYTHING without wanting to die from the pain).

I've been successful in treating my GI inflammation with a relatively low inflammation diet, lots of meditation, and intermittent fasting. Nothing extreme, but I typically follow an 18:6 eating schedule, and that helps tremendously in lowering my bouts of inflammation. I'm actually no longer on meds now thanks to it, but it doesn't solve my issue of binge eating when I'm well. I need to reset my mind in how I think about food... so I completely agree with you that No S just sounds so sane and so doable! I'm hoping this is the eating lifestyle I can finally commit to. I know it'll work, and I know it'll be freeing for me mentally. I just have to do it. But we've got this! :)

Teammoney

Post by Teammoney » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:07 pm

It sounds like you are dealing so well with all the adversity. I so hope for you that NoS is the solution for your well-days.

Whosonfirst

Post by Whosonfirst » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:05 am

Wow, welcome to the board. You're dealing with a LOT of stuff I can't even imagine. I hope NoS helps you to achieve some eating sanity.
https://twitter.com/SipeEngineering
Current weight(9/2020)-212 lbs.
Goal Weight- 205 lbs.
NoS Goal: >= 80% Success days

ladybird30

Post by ladybird30 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:59 am

Welcome, I hope that the 3 meals a day helps you with post sickness bingeing - it has improved things a lot for me
in that department.
Three meals a day - not too little not too much, but just right

Soprano

Post by Soprano » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:16 am

You've had a lot to cope with good luck on your nos journey

Jx
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

iflytoohigh

Post by iflytoohigh » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:12 pm

Hi, everyone!

Thanks for such a supportive welcome. I really appreciate it and look forward to another day of success with NoS. :) Good luck to us all!

Tuesday, December 31st
Day #2 Outcome: Success!

Been a good day for me so far. I have today and tomorrow off from work, so it was nice to putz about the house and get some chores done. I normally rise around 4:30~5:00 AM to get started on things, but I managed to sleep in until 6:00 AM. Dog woke me up ready for a walk, and we had a nice little half hour stroll around the neighborhood. The rest of my morning so far has just been spent doing some light cleaning and taking care of the critters. My husband is now away for the upcoming New Year holiday with his family, but I'm enjoying the quiet and stillness of the house. It makes it easier to focus on self care.

Breakfast
No breakfast, although my stomach wasn't as upset this morning as usual. Maybe because I was able to get a good night's rest. I did have a mug of ginger tea with probiotics, followed by a second mug of blueberry and aloe vera tea. Both were quite soothing to sip on as I did some housework.

Lunch
Had a hearty bowl of cooked oats. I prepared a cup of dry oats with soy milk, some honey, and two scoops of protein powder (fortified with vitamins and minerals). I also had a small nectarine and a Fiber One bar. I was quite full and had to eat the cooked oats over the course of 45 minutes (when normally I'm done eating within 20-25 minutes). Normally it's around lunch time that I really want something sweet like a lollipop or peppermint, but I'm going to try eating a piece of fruit with my meals to see if that can hold me over until S days roll around. So far, so good!

Dinner
Had a homemade calzone with fairly simple ingredients. Some tomatoes, cottage cheese, peppers, onions, and spices. Also finished up a small amount (maybe 10 pieces) of oven-roasted potatoes and served on the side. Had a glass of rice milk and about a quarter cup of leftover macaroni/pasta salad that also needed to go. Like yesterday, my plate was perhaps a bit heaping, but I don't think to an extreme excess. I feel satisfied, but not stuffed.

Overall, a good day #2 for me! I spent a long time talking to an old friend, so it went by quickly. Looking forward to another good night's rest and relaxing day at home tomorrow. I won't be staying up late or drinking or any of that to bring in the new year. I'm debating whether tomorrow will be an S day or N day. We'll see what mood I'm in!

ladybird30

Post by ladybird30 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:08 pm

You might find when you get out of the habit of eating sweets for lunch that fruit is an adequate substitute and you won't miss the sweets.
Three meals a day - not too little not too much, but just right

iflytoohigh

Post by iflytoohigh » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:45 pm

ladybird30 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:08 pm
You might find when you get out of the habit of eating sweets for lunch that fruit is an adequate substitute and you won't miss the sweets.
Ladybird, I hope that is the case! I'm not sure why it's always lunches in particular, but I very much crave hard candies. I'm not a huge chocolate eater or dessert eater... but I could easily go through a 5 oz container of hard candy in a few hours. It's ridiculous! :shock:

Wednesday, January 1st
Day #3 Outcome: N/A (S Day)

Happy New Year, all! I know many likely did their celebrating last night, but today is looking to be my fun-filled day. As such, I did decide to make this an S day, but I'm being quite good!

Breakfast
Typical morning for me, consuming both a hot mug of ginger tea with probiotics, followed by a mug of lemon tea. I was able to sleep in until 6:15 AM, which was nice. Walked my dog for an hour, then took a hot shower and relaxed in bed with my beverages.

Lunch
Received an early call from a good friend who wanted to throw a New Year's luncheon. This was what made me decide to embrace today as an S day, since it will be a celebration for the holiday. I made chocolate chip cookies, which I brought to her home. There was a delightful assortment of all kinds of snacks and dishes, but I was good about sticking to one plate. I had one slice of vege-lovers pizza, a hummus and vegetable wrap, and a small serving of corn and bean salad. I also ate three of my cookies (although they are not too terribly big). I did not snack at all before or after the meal, and I will treat my dinner tonight as I would any other day: one single plate, and I will not have more dessert. I left the entire batch of cookies at her home, just to avoid the temptation. :)

Dinner
Made myself a delicious lentil noodle soup. I combined soba noodles and thick-cut korean noodles with lentils, lima beans, kale, spinach, corn, tofu, and bell peppers. It was quite filling, to where I couldn't finish the broth. I had a small piece of french bread along with it. Quite a satisfying, savory meal. Warming too, since it got particularly chilly from the winds today.

I sadly have to go back to work tomorrow, so my evening won't be as exciting as my morning/afternoon. But, I'm admittedly feeling tired from the cleaning, cooking, and baking I did the last two days, so I feel content with the idea of retiring to my bed once I've walked the dog, fed all of our critters, and put away some last bits of laundry. I hope everyone had a great start to the new year. Wishing us all the best for 2020 with all of our goals. From No S to exercise to learning how to juggle... good luck to everyone!

iflytoohigh

Post by iflytoohigh » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:12 pm

Thursday, January 2nd
Day #4 Outcome: Success!

Feeling fairly okay today, although a bit tired. I had some trouble sleeping in the evening, but managed roughly 6 hours of sleep in total. I slept in until 6:00 AM, which isn't the end of the world, but it did start my morning in a bit of a flurry. Walked my dog only for 25 minutes vs. our usual 45ish. He wasn't too pleased. My husband returns from his holiday outing with his family this evening. The excitement and anticipation of seeing him soon will hopefully carry me through this work day!

Breakfast
Very typical "breakfast" for me: ginger tea with probiotics. My stomach wasn't quite upset this morning, but I felt a bit unwell likely due to the lack of proper, uninterrupted sleep. I am continuing to drink citrus tea at my work desk right now, and it is helping ease the general feeling of malaise.

Lunch
A coworker brought in breakfast muffins for everyone. I opted to nab the whole grain blueberry muffin and save it for lunch. I ate it was a tangerine and Protein One bar. It was quite a large muffin, so I was full until dinner. That was a nice surprise!

Dinner
I made kimchi noodle stir fry. Nothing really too spectacular, but fermented foods have proven to be quite good for my GI health. My husband and I often make homemade kimchi and keep a jar or two on hand for quick and easy meals. I took about a cup of kimchi, threw it into a saute pan with partially cooked ramen noodles, jalapenos, bell pepper, onions, and textured vegetable protein. Tossed in some korean pastes and seasonings, and it was tasty.

The day was quite long, but I was happy to have another successful day on No S. I've found that it's become easier and easier to resist having any hard candy at lunch time. Not sure if the fruit with meals has been helping satisfy that sweet tooth or what... but I'll take these victories and cannot wait for more! Husband finally got home, but he was much too tired to talk or do anything. He pretty much hopped in bed, so I expect our "catching up" will take place tomorrow!
Last edited by iflytoohigh on Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:33 am

Welcome Ifly! Nice to meet you, although I know you said you and hubby have been on the boards before.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/18-25.6; 8/18-24.5; 10/18-23.8;
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
6/20-22.5; 7/20-23.0; 9/20-23.6
4/21 - 25.2

iflytoohigh

Post by iflytoohigh » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:34 pm

automatedeating wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:33 am
Welcome Ifly! Nice to meet you, although I know you said you and hubby have been on the boards before.
Hi, automatedeating! It's a pleasure to formally meet many people whose threads I've read through in the past. :) We're happy to officially be among you all now in this journey.

Friday, January 3rd
Day #5 Outcome: Success!

Yesterday (Friday) was an overall good day. Work was quite busy, but it actually made the day as a whole go by quickly.

Breakfast
My usual non-breakfast of ginger tea with probiotics. Nothing too fancy.

Lunch
I had a bowl of oatmeal (1 cup of uncooked oats) with my vitamin-enhanced protein powder and two teaspoons of non-dairy vanilla creamer for some flavor change. I also had a nectarine and Fiber One bar for a bit of an extra fiber boost.

Dinner
My husband made us vegan burritos that were somewhat of a Mexican-Asian fusion blend. Pickled carrots, cabbage, and jalapenos were used alongside textured vegetable protein and navy beans, plus an assortment of spices. I had three of these burritos with whole grain tortillas and a mug of lemongrass tea.

I'm astonished by how little I've been craving hard candy after lunches. I was sharing this victory with my husband at dinner last night. We're now entering Saturday and Sunday, our first official weekend of S days (although for me, I suppose I had a quiet S day for New Year's Day). I want to still be mindful to not eat hard candy after my lunch today, just so that it doesn't feel like something I'm missing come Monday. Instead, I think I will enjoy a glass of wine with each meal, and maybe have one dessert at dinner. Still not sure what our meal plans are, but that's tentatively what I'm thinking will help me long-term.

I probably won't log the details of both weekend days, but I'll certainly share the generalities of how they went. I'm anticipating a quiet weekend for us; we have a bit of housework to do, but we'll likely spend the majority of it playing games and spending time with all of our animals.

I hope everyone else has a stupendous weekend! I will do a weigh-in within the next day or two, just to see if my weight has moved at all since adopting NoS.

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:44 pm

What are all of your animals?
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

alene1

Post by alene1 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:35 pm

Ifly, I got caught up on your journal and really enjoyed reading about your life and journey. I'm sorry you're having to deal with Crohn's and PCOS. That can be a lot on your plate at times I'm sure. It sounds like you are doing very well overall handling it though. I enjoy reading about you and your husband's yummy and interesting meals! That makes life so much more interesting. Well done on cutting out that hard candy. We all have our "things" that are difficult for us. Sounds like you are off to a great start!

Teammoney

Post by Teammoney » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:21 pm

Hope you had a great NoS weekend. Yes, what animals do you have?

iflytoohigh

Post by iflytoohigh » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:58 pm

Alene - Thanks for the kind words! As weird as it sounds, those after-lunch hard candies have been the biggest thorn in my side. I would just snack on them all afternoon, and before I knew it a small baggy would be gone! One or two probably wouldn't be the end of the world, but it would constantly become such a slippery slope of one or two... into 20+. It's amazing I still have all my teeth, LOL. It's been a journey this last week cutting them out in place of a piece of fruit, but it has helped me immensely.

Automatedeating & Teammoney - I'm almost embarrassed to answer this, because it will 100% reveal our crunchy-granola lives, haha. We currently have one dog (a Siberian Husky), seven (yes, you read that correctly) guinea pigs, and five budgies. We had six budgies, but I lost one over Thanksgiving, so I'm still a bit upset about that. We've got quite the little crew at my home. :) I was heavily involved in animal rescuing and fostering, and if an animal wouldn't get adopted, I'd just keep it. My husband is quite a patient man!

Days #6 & #7 Outcomes: N/A (S Day)

My weekend was a good one! I ate two normal meals and only had dessert on one day. I did have three glasses of wine yesterday (which I paid for immensely, as I woke up with quite the headache this morning). I'm not much of a drinker in terms of consuming to great excess, but I like having a glass or two a few nights a week. I think I just need to make sure that I don't let my weekends/S days become a time where I have more than two. I don't need the extra calories, and my poor stomach is never a fan. That's the only thing I'd change about my weekend consumption, but overall my dietary choices were good!

Monday, January 6th
Day #8 Outcome: Success!

Today has mostly been a good day! Interviews have begun for my second assistant, and I already think we've found the one! She's a bit older, a mother of four children. She's been a stay at home mother for awhile and is ready to get back to work. I don't need her full time, since I already have another part time assistant (who is essentially useless), so I'm eager to see where this goes. She is my top pick, but we have a few more interviews later this week. It'll be nice to have a reliable assistant that can actually help me manage my reports and documentation. My master's degree is in public health, but I work in adult wellness education within the hospital. I spend just as much time behind a computer as I do talking to people, so it's imperative that I have an assistant that can cut out a bit of my busy work and allow me more time on tasks of greater importance. Fingers crossed we select the right person!

Breakfast
My usual breakfast of ginger tea with probiotics. I also had a mug of lemon tea afterwards as I diffused my hair.

Lunch
Lunch wasn't much to write home about. I was still feeling a bit yucky from having three glasses of wine with dinner last night, so I had a cucumber, tomato, and cottage cheese sandwich. I drizzled a bit of avocado oil and black pepper on top and had about two tablespoons of applesauce for my fruit.

Dinner
To end the day on a good note and give myself something to look forward to (meal-wise), my husband and I planned to make a robust vegetable chowder. We utilized lima beans, lentils, textured vegetable protein, corn, potatoes, red bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, spinach, and kale for the dish. It was quite delicious, although I think the bowl I chose probably was bigger than needed. I wasn't necessarily stuffed after eating, but I did feel more full than when I'm just eating from a plate. Nevertheless, I was happy to stick to just one bowl with a slice of french bread for mopping up what was left in the bowl. It was a great meal and nice transition from the weekend into more structured eating/drinking of the work week.
Last edited by iflytoohigh on Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soprano

Post by Soprano » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:23 pm

Sounds like you had a great weekend, sorry about your budgie loss. Never easy losing a pet.

Hope you have a good week

Jx
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Teammoney

Post by Teammoney » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:56 pm

Your animal squad sounds just lovely! Sorry you had to say goodbye to one of your budgies though. We have a lovely animal shelter down the road and I just emailed the last week to see if they need some volunteers.
Also, your potential new assistant sounds promising. Fingers crossed!

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:37 pm

No need to be embarrassed to tell us about your animals! You are among animal lovers on this forum for sure! :-)
I have been downright obsessed from time to time. :roll:
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

iflytoohigh

Post by iflytoohigh » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:42 pm

Soprano, Teammoney, & Automatedeating - Thanks for your condolences and shared sentiments on my love of animals! We truly treasure our furry and feathered friends, so losing one was quite horrible for me over the holiday. I'm feeling better about it now, but it's hard to peer into the cage and be reminded that one is missing. I suppose death will always be difficult for us to deal with. :(

Tuesday, January 7th
Day #9 Outcome: TBD

Today has been an overall good day. More interviews for my assistant, although I haven't been incredibly impressed by the applicants thus far. I'm hopeful we'll find the right one! As for food, I woke up with a bit of an unsettled stomach, potentially related to my dinner. It was certainly delicious, but I do think my bowl was too big. Crohn's renders my GI quite fickle, so sometimes a little bit of upset triggers stress for me, which in turn exacerbates any oncoming inflammation. I'm trying to take it easy today in hopes that the dull pain will be gone by tomorrow.

Breakfast
Ginger tea with probiotics, plus a second mug of lemon tea.

Lunch
Due to feeling unwell, I actually could not stomach any food. I had another mug of lemon tea, but I just don't feel well enough to eat. Hopefully I will feel okay by dinner time, because I think soup would be perfect with the gloomy weather we're having today. We'll see. Perhaps something bland like some unseasoned rice and lentils will be all I can manage.

Dinner
TBD

Soprano

Post by Soprano » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:22 pm

Sorry to read you have been unwell, definitely best not to eat if you don't fancy it. Our bodies sometimes recover better in a fasted state

Jx

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:53 am

I admit I haven't read every post- it doesn't take long for a lot of posts to accumulate, but I wanted to say hi and welcome. I did see that it seems you made big progress in not too long on the hard candies.(BTW, going through a 5-oz bag fast was nothing for me.) Sorry you have so much to contend with. I've been reading lots about the brain and appetite and yes, it does make complete sense that you feel driven to refeed after restriction and weight loss. The key is realizing where desire is coming from- not a character defect-and use the prefrontal cortex to override! This is not usually a comfortable process! But we are not rats that don't have any capacity to realize why we resist our biology and suffer a little. That and really taking in the pleasure and satisfaction when it's there for our meals!

You both sure have a lot of incentive to work out a long term usable plan. I affirm that those incentives will often stay front and center for you.
Count plates, not calories. 11 years "during"
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
1/12-26.8 3/13-24.9 +/- 8-lb. 3 yrs
9/17 22.8 (flux) 3/18 22.2
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

There is no S better than Vanilla No S (mods now as a senior citizen)

alene1

Post by alene1 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:23 pm

Ifly, I hope you are beginning to feel better. I'm sorry you're having a little bout of GI distress. I'm also sorry about the loss of your pet. It sounds like you have a wonderful little family there. :)

alene1

Post by alene1 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:48 pm

Ifly, how are you doing? I hope you're feeling better.

Strawberry Roan

Post by Strawberry Roan » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:16 pm

Hi - just read your entire thread and wanted to welcome you and your hubby to the boards. I see you haven't posted for a while and I do hope you are just busy and not ill :cry:
Berry