Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Woo Hoo Kicked My Butt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bunsofaluminum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Woo Hoo Kicked My Butt Reply with quote

DAY 1

Well, after pretty much a month of zero exercise thanks to recuperating from cellulitis...that illness really takes it out of me, literally one thing will set me right down for the whole day. E.g., out for an hour of errands, two stops, and I was spent. Had nothing left for anything else all day. And that's how it has been since May 21...three and a half weeks. whew.

Well this past weekend I got to feeling human, and today I woke up with energy! first time in absolute weeks, and it felt good.

So I did shovelglove (skilletglove for me with my big cast iron skillet)... I did three rounds of all the moves, except the fireman. I couldn't do that one the second or third round. and with three rounds, I was done. Two minutes left on my timer. It just now occurred to me: I should have done sit ups or something until it went off. Tomorrow.

My arms feel wobbly. Like "you want to lift your hand to push the button on the microwave? riiiiight" Laughing and I feel FANTASTIC. It's good to feel human again.
reinhard
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!

If it knocked you out so much that you spent the last couple of minutes in stupefied panting, that sounds like a hell of a workout!

Reinhard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: