Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starting No S 2017 and a question!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amethyst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Starting No S 2017 and a question! Reply with quote

Hi everyone! So glad I found this website just as a new year begins. I ate sweets almost every day in December, lots of them, and got real sick of it. This is a general eating habit I have that I hope will be cured by following the no S.
I want to avoid diabetes and other dieases in my family, and to save moneyÖ.! I hope to get a healthier, waist measurment and that I will able to handle next Christmas much better.

First day completed Very Happy

One question though. I have a physically tough job and have trouble eating in the morning - itís usually little, followed by snacking later. Anyone else got this problem? I am worried of running out of energy, which is a real problem I have.
babybird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Welcome on board. All the best for your journey in 2017. How about eating a little later. Delaying the time you would eat and have one meal then.
babybird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So eating in between the time you would eat breakfast and your mid morning snack. The no S diet doesn't state timings. As long as we stick to three meals a day...but it can be trial and error as to what works depending on our previous eating habits and figuring meal timings that work for us.
MaggieMae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome, amethyst! I have a physically demandingjob on certain days , too( nurse) and I used to be in the same situation. Honestly, I'm so busy that as long as drink lots of water throughout the morning, I make it to lunch. You can also plan to have a small snack if necessary to get you through, but over time I'm willing to bet you wont need it. My biggest piece of advice, don't quit NO S if you slip up a few times at the beginning. That's part of the learning process.
babybird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely second what Merry Mae says. Don't quit!! Learn from each and every mistake. I'm new here too. I started in November and this plan is brilliant and unlike any other. It's mentally liberating not having to calculate, can I cant i along with countless other advantages.
Amethyst

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the welcome, babybird and MaggieMae!

Having thought about it some more, I'm sure the breakfast/work situation will be solved in some way. Anyway, having one healthy snack while working can't be that bad if I need to do it. The problem is unhealthy snacking during my free time!

Day 2 and trying to resist the impulse of bingeing chocolate....it's hard!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: