Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Still Doing It Daily!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bunsofaluminum

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Still Doing It Daily! Reply with quote

Yay! I made a "new month's resolution" of doing shovelglove (or in my case, skilletglove) every day for the month of February, and I started on the last Monday of January, because I didn't want to start in the middle of the week/Feb 1 was a Wednesday.

And! Unlike every other exercise regimen that I've tried to stick to in the past two years, I have done it every day since I started, with Sundays off! It's gotten to where I really like that mild "rush" of getting my heart rate up a bit. It isn't quite the same as a full blown cardio workout, but it does get the blood running, and that feels good.

Even better, I think I'm seeing a downtrend FINALLY on the scale. But I don't want to say I've actually lost anything until the lower number sticks for a while.

Also, some of the moves are getting a lot easier with my five lb skillet. Some remain brutal, especially the overhead stuff like "noisy neighbors" or "post driver" ... eventually I guess I'll bite the bullet and get an eight lb sledge hammer.

Either way, I'm excited to fill up February's skilletglove habitcal with green. Smile it is actually my biggest motivator.
reinhard
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! And thanks for letting us know.

So are you only taking one S day a week?

(two is totally legitimate, you know!)

Reinhard
stargoat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work, BOA, Keep going! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: