Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Long time since check in -

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simpless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:29 pm    Post subject: Long time since check in - Reply with quote

I just thought I'd drop by to say that "No S" has remained in my mind since I first read the book and joined. I've maintained a 20 pound loss since then and in the last four months have lost another 6. Ideally, I'd like to lose at least another 20.
Compared to all of my diet books, this will always be my favorite. So simple. So sensible. I am a little more motivated now with knee surgery likely in my future and want to make my recovery more successful. Thanks for still being here!
Merry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back! Good for you for maintaining and picking up some more losses here recently. I agree, love the simplicity.

Sorry to hear you might need knee surgery, but I hope the recovery goes well.

1 year and counting!

23.5 lbs. down, 39.5 to go. Slow and steady wins the race.

"Believe conquering sweets is doable." - Oolala
Simpless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Merry! I've been dieting since childhood and am now in my sixties so finally maintaining a loss means a lot. You are doing great!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: