Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do you feel about hard liquors?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jidery

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: How do you feel about hard liquors? Reply with quote

I find after a rough day, even on an N day, I'll come home from work and occasionally get cravings for a dram of whiskey or vodka. Mind you I mostly stick to one small glass and drink for the flavor and stress relief. Is vodka and whiskey a snack for you guys?

Also, I'm keeping beer to S days by choice as that's a big part of my weight gain, but what about a glass or 2 of wine?
NoelFigart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, moderation is needed here, too.

I don't know if you've taken a look at the Glass Ceiling system, but basically it's that in a calendar day you can have X number of drinks (a drink being defined as a glass of beer, a glass of wine or a measured shot of hard liquor).

X is usually below 2 or below.

When I drank more than I do now, Glass Ceiling for me was two drinks. I have never found that to be a significant interference.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Whosonfirst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Glass ceiling Reply with quote

For me, my drink ceiling on NoS days is one. Two will always contribute to weight gain in my case if it occurs on five straight days. But I think Reinhard's ceiling is perfectly acceptable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: