Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are the rules if you miss a meal?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChandaLikePanda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject: What are the rules if you miss a meal? Reply with quote

Today I missed breakfast... I was busy, I didn't have time to make breakfast, so I just didn't have it. It's 12pm or a little later here, and I plan on having a grilled chicken salad for lunch.

So what are the rules if you miss a meal? Do you get to make up for it later in the day, or are you just stuck with having the two meals that are left for that day? I know S days are a lot more forgiving, but I'm talking about N days. Today is an N day.
breeze94

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my reading, there is really no "rule". You can have 3 meals, if you've had 2, you can still have another.
oolala53

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there is no rule, but honestly I would say to just let it go, eat your lunch and dinner, and start over tomorrow. I feel the rhythm of eating at relatively routine windows of time is more important than keeping to three meals. If you really feel you must, load the plates a bit more. Or elect to let the body draw on its stores, IF there is a deficit. Then do your best to find a breakfast routine that's pretty easy to keep even under some pressure. Try not to let it become a habit to keep juggling amounts and times for as long as you can. IMHO
Jan/12-26.8
Mar/13-24.9 Stayed at +/- 8-lb. for three years Sept/17 22.8 (but harder to maintain)
Dec/17 23.8

There is no S better than Vanilla No S.
ChandaLikePanda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, sounds good. Thank you!
osoniye

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sometimes find that the 2 plates don't fill me up, so I might have a cheese sandwich or something as my 3rd plate. It's important for me to feel free to do that, the way I apply NoS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: