Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie- some questions about this workout!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babybird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Newbie- some questions about this workout! Reply with quote

Hi all. Ive decided start shovelgloving as it really appeals to me. It something i feel i can be consist with hopefully.

Basically i wanted to ask If this workout helps tone the hips/ lovehandles/ legs- The lower half of the body.

My arms are pretty slim and toned already from carrying a heavy toddler but its my lower half that needs more of a workout.i know this will help with the core- abs but is it effective on the bottom half.

Tonight i adapted a dumbell by putting weights only on one side. It was uncomfortable on my hands but following the moves on youtube was good. Cant believe how sweaty i got.

I definately wont repeating the dumbell adaptation.

I can do this, Believe in yourself!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: