Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kayeff's check in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kayeff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Kayeff's check in Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new here. I've been trying to do Nos for about a week and so far I'm failing more than succeeding, but I think trying to do it and failing is better than eating my head off, which is basically what I've been doing for the last 18 months or so, while pretending to myself that I'm an intuitive eater.

I get a lot of migraine (more than one a week) and when I do I need to eat every few hours or I feel much worse. I've also realised that a lot of my eating is driven by stomach discomfort rather than actual hunger, and probably related to stomach acidity. So some days I have had one snack but I am keeping them small and not sweet. I'm trying to deal with the acidity problem but I think the migraine is a lost cause after 50 years or so. It hasn't always been as bad as it is now and maybe improvement in my general health and fitness will help.

On the plus side, I've kept off sweets except on designated S days and am feeling much the better for it. And I've never much been one for seconds so that isn't a problem.

Eating only three times a day is a huge shock to my system and I expect it will take a while to settle down. Meantime I'm just going to keep trying...
osoniye

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Kayeff's check in Reply with quote

Kayeff wrote:
Eating only three times a day is a huge shock to my system and I expect it will take a while to settle down. Meantime I'm just going to keep trying...

It will if you hang in there. It will settle down and feel completely normal!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: