Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ricci Weekly Check-in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mricci

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:38 am    Post subject: Ricci Weekly Check-in Reply with quote

Hi All-

I'm new to No S (and shovelglove!). I'm about 20 pounds overweight and have had issues with late night snacking. I convinced myself it was time to make a change, but the thought of going to the gym for traditional strength training felt like a non-starter. I turned to google looking for alternatives and stumbled across this page. I just finished my first week and was successful on all of the N days. I will try to check-in roughly once a week.

For now, I'd like to thank Reinhard for sharing his ideas in an honest and thoughtful manner. I really appreciate the balanced approach of No S and I think you are onto something with the "useful movements" and "visualization" aspects of shovelglove. I've found myself looking forward to swinging my sledge hammer when I get home from work.

Ricci
gingerpie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, glad you found us. I hope this turns out to be just what you're looking for.
SpiritSong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck to you! There are plenty of ways to strength train without going to a gym. Glad you are enjoying Reinhard's! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: