Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saying hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaryTee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: Saying hello Reply with quote

I am a 42 year old female. I need to lose about 50 pounds. My husband has been making little comments here and there about weight and exercise. I figured it is about time I try to do something. But not just for him. I really want to be healthier too. Knowing that he is concerned just puts a little more fire into me.

I checked out some diet books from the library this past weekend. I will say this one seems too good to be true, but it looks more reasonable than some others. I am all for moderation, so here I am instead of at some other diet forum. I hope it works for me.
Bluebell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome from a 43 year old female! Smile No S is a fantastic way to learn how to have a healthy relationship with food and eat with moderation. It has ended a lifetime of yoyo dieting and self loathing for me. I have lost 28 pounds and am maintaining that loss. But yes, do it for you. Weight loss is slow but give it a really good chance, let the habits become true ingrained habits, and everything else will follow. Good luck!
Selcazare

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, MaryTee!
oolala53

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether you get to 50 lbs. lower or not, this plus weaning yourself OVER TIME off a lot of manufactured food is bound to support better health. I'm sorry I didn't find it in my 40s because the sugar damage I did then is something that can show up decades later.
Jan/12-26.8
Mar/13-24.9 Stayed at +/- 8-lb. for three years Sept/17 22.8 (but harder to maintain)
Dec/17 23.8

There is no S better than Vanilla No S.
jenji

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!
Current weight 176#, BMI 27.6 - 11/22/2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: