Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dalia negra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:58 am    Post subject: Hi! Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I write from Spain and I have known Reinhard's book since October 2016. I have been enrolled in the Facebook group since then, and I tried not to diet, but I was very focused on losing weight and the fear of not losing it made me give up.

I'm a compulsive eater, and I've done thousands of diets. The last was a high in protein and fat that worked very well, in fact I lost 15 kilos. But as we all know, diets are not sustainable over time, I started to get tired of it and eat the same things every day. After this diet, I began to binge and gain weight again, and I recovered all that I lost. I've been struggling with this all my life, and I think No s diet is my hope and it's going to be what all this madness finally stops. I do not mind losing the weight little by little and slowly, all I want right now is to give up the obsession with food and cure myself of my binge eating disorder. I want to feel free to choose the food I want (even if it is limited to three dishes a day) and I want to feel like a normal person, who normally eats.

Yesterday I started with no s and I was able to do the day perfectly well. It did not cost me as much as I thought, and I had a relaxing and totally hopeful day.

So this is my story. I'm going to sign up to the challenge of a year (although it sounds hasty, I feel very determined) and I'm going to sign up for the challenge of January. I will continue browsing the forum and reading testimonies, they are all absolutely motivating.

A kiss and we read around here.

PD: I'm not sure where this thread has to go, I have not found one exclusively of presentations, if it's wrong, you can move it.
Bluebell

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to NoS. You sound as if you are in the right place to start your NoS journey. I can identify with all the dieting having done many myself over the years. I have had my ups and downs with NoS but it has made a huge difference to my relationship with food. I wish you every success, this forum is a supportive place Smile
Dalia negra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much Bluebell! Yes, I think this time is the definitive one with NoS, I feel very calm with the food; Right now I come from the supermarket and it has been fantastic to feel that all the food that was there fit well with my plan, whether it was for a NoS day or for a S day. It is wonderful !!!! Razz

I wish you success too! Very Happy
MaggieMae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Dalia! I'm another one who's tried thousands of diets over the years. Trying to find some " calm" with food , as you said. Best of luck!
Octavia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dalia,
How’s your first week going? Hope all is well and you’re enjoying No S.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: