Hi!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Dalia negra

Hi!

Post by Dalia negra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:58 am

Hello everyone! I write from Spain and I have known Reinhard's book since October 2016. I have been enrolled in the Facebook group since then, and I tried not to diet, but I was very focused on losing weight and the fear of not losing it made me give up.

I'm a compulsive eater, and I've done thousands of diets. The last was a high in protein and fat that worked very well, in fact I lost 15 kilos. But as we all know, diets are not sustainable over time, I started to get tired of it and eat the same things every day. After this diet, I began to binge and gain weight again, and I recovered all that I lost. I've been struggling with this all my life, and I think No s diet is my hope and it's going to be what all this madness finally stops. I do not mind losing the weight little by little and slowly, all I want right now is to give up the obsession with food and cure myself of my binge eating disorder. I want to feel free to choose the food I want (even if it is limited to three dishes a day) and I want to feel like a normal person, who normally eats.

Yesterday I started with no s and I was able to do the day perfectly well. It did not cost me as much as I thought, and I had a relaxing and totally hopeful day.

So this is my story. I'm going to sign up to the challenge of a year (although it sounds hasty, I feel very determined) and I'm going to sign up for the challenge of January. I will continue browsing the forum and reading testimonies, they are all absolutely motivating.

A kiss and we read around here.

PD: I'm not sure where this thread has to go, I have not found one exclusively of presentations, if it's wrong, you can move it.

Bluebell

Post by Bluebell » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:18 am

Hello and welcome to NoS. You sound as if you are in the right place to start your NoS journey. I can identify with all the dieting having done many myself over the years. I have had my ups and downs with NoS but it has made a huge difference to my relationship with food. I wish you every success, this forum is a supportive place :)
"You'll know where the North Star is ⭐️" - Oolala

Dalia negra

Post by Dalia negra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:24 am

Thank you very much Bluebell! Yes, I think this time is the definitive one with NoS, I feel very calm with the food; Right now I come from the supermarket and it has been fantastic to feel that all the food that was there fit well with my plan, whether it was for a NoS day or for a S day. It is wonderful !!!! :P

I wish you success too! :D

MaggieMae

Post by MaggieMae » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 am

Welcome Dalia! I'm another one who's tried thousands of diets over the years. Trying to find some " calm" with food , as you said. Best of luck!

Octavia

Post by Octavia » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi Dalia,
How’s your first week going? Hope all is well and you’re enjoying No S.