Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Favorite quotes to renew your mind

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soliadegloria

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Favorite quotes to renew your mind Reply with quote

Hi Everyone, I posted this on the Facebook page and thought I would post here as well. I am really enjoying the freedom of No S and am loosing weight 😊 the biggest hurdle is my mind and the subtle thoughts that appear like "I could loose more if I made my plates look like this or that plan " which is actually a slippery slope that Leads me to red days…Are there thoughts you tell yourself or quotes you have come across that have been helpful in renewing your minds?
oolala53

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We actually have a thread for that, though it's kinda hidden in a thread called The Sticky of Stickies. Can we please add suggestions to that one? So things are more consolidated. In fact, I think I do have a new one I will add there.

https://everydaysystems.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3883

In fact, I am going to crosspost this comment's URL on that thread.

But I will say that I used multiple bolstering thoughts from Judith Beck's second book. She has tons (Ha!) of thoughts to counter our tendency to make excuses to eat. (However, her emphasis on tracking food, using the scale to measure success, and having everything revolve around losing weight, losing weight, losing weight felt like a prison to me.)
Jan/12-26.8
Mar/13-24.9 Stayed at +/- 8-lb. for three years Sept/17 22.8 (but more fluctuation)
Mar/18 22.2

There is no S better than Vanilla No S.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: