Imagine....

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

ZippaDee

Imagine....

Post by ZippaDee » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Imagine..... a mind free of the clutter....free of tracking, points, carbs, protein, fat, pounds, the scale, weighing, measuring, steps, food, healthy recipes, face to face Friday, eggs are good, eggs are bad, etc etc etc....the list goes on and on.

Imagine....if your mind was free of all of the hub bub. Things that dont really matter in the end. What could you replace it with? Things like love, kindness, goodness, joy, patience, understanding. Things that really mean something!! Things that really matter when it's all said and done!!

Imagine.......
"Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall get there some day." ~Winnie the Pooh ~

A Flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms!

Diets Don't Work.

Soprano

Post by Soprano » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:54 pm

My mind is free of all that thanks to NoS :)

MamieTamar

Post by MamieTamar » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:16 am

My mind is free of all that independently of NoS.
age 77
SBMI:29
CBMI: 27,7

MaggieMae

Post by MaggieMae » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:54 pm

That's awesome , Zippadee! I wish my mind could let go of all those things. Maybe someday.

MaggieMae

Post by MaggieMae » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:54 pm

That's awesome , Zippadee! I wish my mind could let go of all those things. Maybe someday.