Deb's Daily Pact of Blood!!!

Take a sledgehammer and wrap an old sweater around it. This is your "shovelglove." Every week day morning, set a timer for 14 minutes. Use the shovelglove to perform shoveling, butter churning, and wood chopping motions until the timer goes off. Stop. Rest on weekends and holidays. Baffled? Intrigued? Charmed? Discuss here.
gratefuldeb67

Deb's Daily Pact of Blood!!!

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon May 30, 2005 10:29 pm

Ah I just had dinner and feel all better...
Leftover homemade rice and beans with homemade mashed sweet and white potatos! One serving, fy-nosdiet-i :lol:

Here goes nothing! I am wielding the hammer on Day 1! (yes I know it's Memorial day, but I've taken wayyyy too much time off from this already!)
I wonder how my working out with 15 lb dumbells this week will impact how my sledge feels to me....
I'll let you know!

Okay Shovelglove! Get up off yer lazy arse!!!!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) Deb

gratefuldeb67

post post.... lol

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon May 30, 2005 10:53 pm

Did it! That felt good!!!!!
I am sweatin like a pig! :lol: LOL...
Good sweat!!!!!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This beats the pants off dumbells!
See you tomorrow folks...
8) Deb
Founder of the new Reformed Pact of Blood!
Aaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ps....Raginhard, we need a little Shovelglove icon, like those smiley emoticons... design one now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gratefuldeb67

Tired as heck, but here I go!!!!!!!!

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:22 am

Okay triceps! Get off your whining lazy butt (Is that physically possible? LOL!!!)

This will be a weak and whining session :roll: , but I'm sure once the music is on I will wake up :)

Love,
8) Deb
Pact of Blood!

gratefuldeb67

Hey guys :)

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:40 pm

I skipped SG yesterday as I had a very physical day already...
I did about 2 hours of massage, plus 1 and a half hours of Yoga... Quite frankly, my arms are in need of rest! :)
I did my dishes though! LOL....
In addition I had non-stop stuff till 9 pm at my sons school for the end of the year celebrations...
Mea Culpa!
Reinhard, it looks like SG is going to be a 3 days a week thing for me now... With all the new additional exercise I do, I'm pushing myself to my max already... But hey, SG was designed, specifically to do as the default for those who don't necessarily do *any* working out in other ways... My focus has changed a lot over this last month, and the Yoga is becoming my central focus "default" :D
Now it's really sunny and beautiful and I'm sure swimming will be next!
My mom paid for a summer membership to a great pool and we will go there on the weekends!
Love,
8) Deb

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:55 am

Deb, you have my special dispensation to do just three days a week (along with the general dispensation not to require my special dispensation). What you're doing now sounds like plenty, and it's clearly working great for you.