im baaack-and could barely remember my password !!!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

jools

im baaack-and could barely remember my password !!!

Post by jools » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:11 pm

Hi Everyone,

:D I know its been awhile, thank goodness noone keeps track around here.. I am still NOSng, have had alot going on, our business is booming, so the stress level is rising, but on a good note personal areas of my life are much better. :) .. enough about that !

I am pretty much maintaing my weight ive lost so far within a few pounds of 13#.. have had a few screw up days and throw in a mini vacation to the islands and too much rum punch and bam my weight went up. I did eat my share of grilled grouper though, so i guess it wasnt all bad!

Another good note is my DH and I are joining a private gym, we will be working with personal trainers each time doing slow cadence strength training. we are very excited about it as it is something we can do together, to feel stronger and healthier. My DH is not overweight but would like to regain his abdominals muscles. I on the other hand still have a ways to go, but i know my body and it responds very well to strength training. I have equipment at home but am not disciplined enough to do it, but i will keep an appt with a trainer and my DH will make sure i do !

I guess thats it, will try and post more often, good to see everyone still around

Jools

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:15 pm

Great to have you back, jools. Congratulations on your good news all around. It's good with this fresh crop of newbies to have some successful old timers checking in now and then.

jools

Post by jools » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:37 pm

Thanks Reinhard,

I think success can be measured in so many ways when it comes to weight loss, not just pounds or inches lost. Healthy habits I believe are the key to keeping it off for life, so I feel that i am already successful in that I am conquering the bad habits I've had, of mindless snacking, over eating,sugar binging etc...

Success is for me:
When my clothes fit nicely or feel loose
When i dont eat too much
When I feel in control of my health
When someone notices i have lost
When i feel GREAT about the way I look and feel

So thank you Rein for your willingness to lead us in the wilderness !

Jools

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:46 pm

Sister Jools!!!!!
Miss you mucho!!!
Where for art thou MBGF???

Love,
Your Sis,
:P Deb