I am liking the daily check-ins

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Beth

I am liking the daily check-ins

Post by Beth » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:29 pm

It is really good to see everyone's check ins, and compare to amount I eat, types of foods I eat etc. I guess part of my stumbling block to No-S success has been my fears that 1. I eat too much at my meals and 2. I don't eat enough quality foods on No-S days.
But I see that I am eating the same as the majority of folks (maybe a little more than some, maybe a little less than others), and that everyone is eating a wide variety of foods, some meals high quality (ie lots of fruits, veggies, lean meats, good fats), and some meals not as high quality (ie fast food offerings), and it's OK- they are still losing weight!
I know that once I get the habits down for No-S, I will want to start focusing on more quality foods, then after that, smaller portions, but it is nice to see that the basics seem to work on their own- I really just want to change that focus for health reasons at that point more than weight loss (although the weight loss will be happening too).
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you, Reinhard, for our daily check in forum, as well as sharing No-S with us! I hope to be part of the 21 club in a few weeks!
Beth
Mom to Nathan and Jessica, born 04/20/2004

carolejo

Post by carolejo » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:20 pm

Yeah. I like the checkins too. Reading through some of them almost made me laugh out loud (which is bad in an office full of people!)

It's very helpful to see all this, especially when this is only day 3 of my first ever attempt.

C.
CaroleJo