Getting full faster?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

doulachic

Getting full faster?

Post by doulachic » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:39 am

I have noticed this last week at dinner time that I am getting a full feeling sooner. Usually about half way through my dinner I start to get full (not stuffed, just comfortable), and this on top of already having a "reduced" dinner by No-S standards. :D Is anyone else experiencing this? It is such a good feeling! Before No-S I would just mindlessly stuff myself and then go back for more. I feel like I am actually enjoying food the way God intended. :wink:
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:44 am

Yay Doula girl!!!
Our bodies can adapt very quickly to new things... We just have to give them a fighting chance...
Good for you and your new feelings!
Love,
8) Deb

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:56 pm

I'm not sure whether it's the stomach or the mind that gets trained to be content with less. I suspect it's both. When I started, I'd get to an empty plate and think "that's it??!!!!???" Now, whether switch or mere sign of fullness, when I see an empty plate I'm placidly, contentedly, fully done.