Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Respect

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:19 am    Post subject: Respect Reply with quote

No S diet has brought back the respect for food. I used to waste food, read the paper, watch TV, walk etc while eating.

Now I respect the plate of food, try not to do other things while eating, and most important, personally say grace (which I never did before).

Loosing weight was the goal, respect for a square meal, which is a privilege in many parts of the world, is a wonderful side effect.
Merry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: Respect Reply with quote

Jess wrote:
No S diet has brought back the respect for food. I used to waste food, read the paper, watch TV, walk etc while eating.

Now I respect the plate of food, try not to do other things while eating, and most important, personally say grace (which I never did before).

Loosing weight was the goal, respect for a square meal, which is a privilege in many parts of the world, is a wonderful side effect.

Amen Smile

28.5 lbs. down, 34.5 to go. Slow and steady wins the race.

"...slim cultures...value not overeating. They don't eat more of a food just because it's good. They enjoy the food more."--Oolala

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: