Celebrating 1 month!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

doulachic

Celebrating 1 month!

Post by doulachic » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:11 am

Hey, it just dawned on me that I have been doing No-S for a month now as of today! Wow, it doesn't seem like it has been that long. I can definately say that even though I am still ironing out the wrinkles, I can't imagine my life without No-S. I was becoming desperate after having exhausted all the other diets and becoming totally SICK of them! Now I'm finally on a healthy eating plan rather than a "diet" full of nonsense.

Anyway, I know I'm preaching to the chior! Thanks to everyone who has offered me support, on the board and in spirit. I'm looking forward to the next month...and the one after that...and the one after that...etc. :lol:
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:26 am

Congratulations Tricia!
A month is a nice milestone!!!

Glad you are cheering up today :wink:
Seriously, this is a plan you won't want to stop using...
You will be able to do this for month after month...
In the end of August it will be my first year anniversary with the group.

Have a nice day and certainly enjoy your Sses this weekend!
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

Ariel King

Post by Ariel King » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:18 pm

CONGRATS TRICIA!!!! :D I can't wait till my first monthaversary. Get yourself a nice reward (food or non-food) this weekend. TGIF!

cvmom

Post by cvmom » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:53 pm

:D :D :D :D

Tricia:

Many congratulations!!! Each milestone is a gem that leads to a path of freedom.

Love,
Dru

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:27 pm

Congratulations, Tricia. I'm so happy to hear it.

You've got the hard part behind you. It's exactly the opposite of how it is with most other diets, that start out easy but become insufferable drags. Keep posting as you hit new milestones so that other people can see that this is true.

doulachic

Post by doulachic » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:07 am

Thanks all!

Reinhard, you are right. If I was on one of the fad diets (and I HAVE been there..) I would be pulling my hair out right now...assuming that I even made it to the one month mark...and then I would be binging until I had undone any progress that I may have made.

I love the system of No-S...A simple description? Learing to eat normally...for life.

8)
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."