Virtual Book Sightings

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Jammin' Jan

Virtual Book Sightings

Post by Jammin' Jan » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:50 pm

There are 23 Barnes & Noble stores in and around the Washington, DC area that have the No-S Book in stock.

Hooray! :D

Mavilu

Post by Mavilu » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:14 am

I've got mine at our local Barnes & Noble in Montclair, Southern California; there were three of them on the shelve and the sales girl told me that a couple had been sold already during this week and I guess there are more in stock?.
I'm passing the word around, everybody should know about NoS.

annafarmer

Post by annafarmer » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:24 am

I found my copy at a Barnes & Noble in Wisconsin. It was on a table with a bunch of other diet books. The other books all had 5 or 6 copies each, but there were only 2 of the no S book. I don't know if this is because the other copies had been purchased, or because they didn't put out as many copies to begin with!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Thank you all for being my virtual eyes and ears (and mouths!).

Reinhard

bonnieUK

Post by bonnieUK » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:13 pm

As soon as the book is available on www.amazon.co.uk I'll be buying it and pestering my Mum and Sister to do so too!
They both too often get lured into Atkins dieting. My poor sister routinely denies herself the pleasure of buttery toast which she loves LOL - perhaps you can change their ways!).

I'll also be promoting it to friends and colleagues etc. :) I'll keep an eye out in local book shops too.

bonnieUK

Post by bonnieUK » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:15 pm

oh, just had a look and it seems to be already available (for some reason I thought it wasn't yet) - guess I can buy it today then :D apparently there is only 1 left in stock!