Hello

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

MerryKat

Hello

Post by MerryKat » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:07 pm

Hi guys
I don’t know if this is the right board for a general hello and chat about the weekend and if not please feel free to move my post or whatever.

I hope everyone in the States is ok after another storm passing through. You have all been in my thoughts and prayers.

We are well here in SA and thankfully our weather is far less wild than yours. It is hot and windy and dusty at the moment and we are all longing for the summer rains to start.

Saturday I went to a Ladies Morning at my mom's church and we had a great time, chatting and laughing. Saturday afternoon I got square eyes watching motorsport on TV and spent a lot of time dozing on the couch - a great way to catch up after a hectic week.

Sunday I slept late and then we went and got veggies and meat to make meals for Liam (1 year old). We spent the rest of the day cooking 4 big stews for him (inbetween watching motor racing on TV) which we mashed, bottled and froze. He is now eating mashed and lumpy foods, so this will make feeding him a bit easier for the next few months.

I started today off well with my 8mm exercises and I am going home to do my Hackers set of exercises for the first time since the gastro last week.

Have a stunning Week and a Marvellous Monday
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:35 pm

Hello Mo!!! Lovely to hear from you!
Just to answer your question... The "Whatever" section called "Off topic" is probably where any non-dietish stuff gets posted, but don't worry, this is okay too...
We all need a little Hello!
Another place is in your own thread... I think most of us tend to use that like a little blog anyway...
Maybe you and your kids should go out one morning and do a rain dance in your backyard!!! That might just do the trick!!!

Peace and Love!
8) Deb

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:36 pm

Thanks Deb

Duh!! why did I not think of just using my log - obviously the brain had too much weekend - lol

We did not get round to the rain dance, but someone else obviously did as it poured last night, with strong winds and lots of thunder and lightening.

Today it is blessedly cooler.

Have a great day and I will do these with my log in future.
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)