Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Samurai Aerobics - with Video!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove Moves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phayze

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Samurai Aerobics - with Video! Reply with quote

Hey Gang,

I recorded these on the same day as my last vid, but didn't have time to get them edited together . . . until now. There are some things about this one that I'm not entirely happy with, so I'm going to try to put together one or two short "prequels" to better clarify some of what I'm getting at with it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Keep on Shuggin', and don't break your ceiling fan. Wink

Edit:Individual clips now available! Samurai, Samurai + Thrust, Reverse Samurai
0:01s Video = 30 pictures
therefore, 0:01s Video = 30,000 words
Neptunus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a fan of swordsmanship, I think these are excellent! Very nice job, I'll have to try these out when I get my own 'glove.
reinhard
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phayze -- I'm going to create three new discussion threads, once for each movement, just to be consistent with the current paradigm of one discussion per movement. They'll all link back to this thread and the appropriate individual clip. Thank you again! These are great, fun looking moves. I've actually been thinking of taking up Kendo...

Reinhard
phayze

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neptunus - Glad you like. There's something about shovelglove that just begs for martial-type movements, don't you think?

Reinhard - No, thank you! I'm just trying to give something back to the community in general, and you in particular for all the support I've gotten here over the years.

I highly recommend Kendo. It's huge fun, if you dig having scary guys in armor beating the hell out of you with bamboo while screaming incoherent Japanese. And let's be honest; who wouldn't!? Laughing

Good idea about the separate threads. Any future vids I do will be made with one move each, so that should help keep things organized. I wish I'd thought of that in the first place . . . it would have saved me a lot of time cutting the original videos to ribbons. :p
0:01s Video = 30 pictures
therefore, 0:01s Video = 30,000 words

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove Moves All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: