~ Reviving Renee ~

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Thanks. I'm just trying to keep up the habits that I've gained so far... for the moment. Change is tough on a diet. It gives me an excuse to cheat.

June 1
June 2
June 3
June 4 T birthday and the first day of summer
June 5
June 6
June 7
June 8 I need to get back to where I was and undo another weekend. :cry:
June 9
June 10 and I'm enjoying my garden's salad and onions!!!
June 11 and reinstating my daily heart and soul exercises... no matter how busy I am! 60 minutes today. :D
June 12 gearing up for the S tomorrow.
June 13 and not good :cry:
June 14 not a complete idiot
June 15 green and busy busy busy
June 16
June 17
June 18 I got defiant
June 19 and I realize that it totally wasn't worth it and it did take a small effort to go re... could that be a spark on the ring for the fire?
June 20 very good S day!!! Can you believe it???
June 21 I successfully banked this S day and it wasn't even tough!!!
June 22
June 23
June 24 and keeping up with my heart and soul exercises! :D
June 25
June 26and down 18 total
June 27
June 28
June 29
June 30

I think that this month went fairly well. I had 1 red defiant day but made up for it when I banked an S day. I also feel like I may be getting a grip on those S days... knock on wood. :roll: The 4th of July weekend will be the true test!
Last edited by ~reneew on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:22 pm, edited 20 times in total.
I guess this doesn't work unless you actually do it.
Please pray for me

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Remember...

we'll eventually build a psychological ring of fire around the Ses...

Don't be upset about the weight...give it time!

Mimi :D
Discovered NoS: April 16, 2007
Restarted once again: July 14, 2011
Quitting is not an option...
If you start to slip, tie a knot and hang on!
Remember that good enough is... good enough.
Strive for progress, not perfection!

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:38 pm

touchet'...touchee'...tooshay (ha!)... anyway dito! Is that french? Marc, help me out here.

Thanks for reminding me back! I needed it too :wink:
Please pray for me

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:03 am

Umm...it's touché! And it is French - I think it's a term used in fencing...that's about the extent of my knowledge...yes...

Help Marc! :D

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:19 am

Touché ! Yes ! That's when you make a good point, you hit the bull's eye basically.

Pronounced, "Two-Shay" It sounds the same as the verb "Toucher" which means "To touch" ... also, when you play football and you make a touchdown, in french it's called a 'Touché', exactly the same word, not sure about it related to fencing though, it's possible. ;-)

I can't help you more than that cos' whenever I read
about a "psychological ring of fire" I immediately zone out and feel the urge to start listenin' repeatedly to : "Ring of fire" - The Johnny Cash song - - - really loud on my computer. ;-)

"I fell in to a burning ring of fire
I went down,down,down
and the flames went higher.
And it burns,burns,burns
the ring of fire
the ring of fire."

It's like a REFLEX. ;-)

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

Disclaimer : I am following a more extreme version of the 'No-S' diet.
I made my own personal modifications to the original plan (Diet & Exercise)
What I am doing should not be misinterpreted as being a typical 'No-S' diet experience.
11/01/2008 : 280.0 pounds - - - 06/05/2009 : 214.0 pounds
7 months 5 days / 66.0 pounds

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:27 am

You're a riot, Marc!

Thanks for your timely help and musical entertainment!

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:30 am

:-)

Well, it's true ... guess what I'm listening to now ...
Johnny Cash, Ring of fire.
I can't help it !! Johnny Cash, wow !!

I listened to the Joaquin Phoenix version just before that. "Walk the line" - awesome movie and Joaquin made great versions of many of the songs for the movie too.

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

What I am doing should not be misinterpreted as being a typical 'No-S' diet experience.
11/01/2008 : 280.0 pounds - - - 06/05/2009 : 214.0 pounds
7 months 5 days / 66.0 pounds

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:25 pm

Johnny Cash! Ha! Now I've got that in my head. Yea, that's my no S theme song now! I wish it would come on every time I come on no S. That would be motivation... or a deterant! You are too funny Marc. 8)
Please pray for me

~emilyr

Post by ~emilyr » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Those darn weekends ~ I think Mimi has it down, it will happen. How long did it take to get to this weight, sooo, slow and steady, build on the habit and then eventually the weight loss will happen :) :) :) :) :) :)

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:59 am

When I got in the car with my Dad today, Johnny cash was singing! No kidding! I about flipped. It was a had-to-be-there laugh. :wink: I have still had no reds and the kids are home, so I might actually get the hang of my new lack of school days.
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:35 pm

I'm still green despite being in the line of fire (more fire :wink: ) when the kids are home. If we were all on the same schedule and not so busy, I'd be alright. When I see food, I want it.

Hey, that's another way to think of the ring of fire... you're in the line of fire when you are being tempted!!!

I seem to have no time to exercise since school got out. Hmm...

I am sure enjoying my garden's lettuce/spinach salads with green onions and homeade croutons!!! Yum! Everyone should grow lettuce, spinach and onions... they are so fast and easy. And if the deer, rabbits and raccoons don't bother it in my garden, it could grow about anywhere. Even in a pot.
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:39 pm

I do what I call my heart and soul exercises. Heart is physical exercises and soul is reading the Bible. I have been at a stand still (weight) for a bit now and I notices that I also haven't been keeping up with my heart and soul... so I'm reinstating it. I'm on a read-the-Bible-in-a-year plan and I stopped May 17th when I got too busy. Hmmm... So, now I'm doing a habitcal for that too. Heart and soul exercises. Daily... or almost daily. The soul I can catch up on. We'll see if that helps. :wink:
Please pray for me

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 pm

You know on BIG BROTHER, the Bible is the only book the contestants are allowed to bring. ;-) Looking forward to the new season of BIG BROTHER on CBS.
July 9th, woo hoo ! 3 hours per week.

Good idea to add a HabitCal for your Bible reading, good way to monitor your compliance.

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

11/01/2008 : 280.0 pounds - - - 06/10/2009 : 212.8 pounds
7 months 10 days / 67.2 pounds

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:14 pm

I just had to mention what happened last night. I sat through an entire softball game next to my sunflower-seed-eating hubby and I didn't even have one!!! I could smell them and they fit into the salty and crunchy category that I love. It was tough. I almost went to sit in the car. Then later at home, by a campfire roasting marshmallows and again, I didn't even have one!! Woohoo! I'm going to save a sunflower seed as a kind of trophy as a symbol of my inner strength of steel. Or at least my potential for inner strength. :wink:
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:57 am

I did 60 minutes (2X30min.) of exercise today. :D While doing my Leslie Sansone CD I noticed one of my hubbies CDs is Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire!It was right in front. I was so surprised, especially since he's a rock type of guy. I think I need to download it. I'm reminded at every turn! :roll:
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Weigh in today and still at a stand still. I know that if my S days were like my N days, I'd loose a lot more! I feel like the habit is much easier, with few temptations, and only a couple true struggles, because I've made up my mind on N days. It's those stinkin' S days that set me back. I'll try my best to restrain myself this weekend...
Please pray for me

~emilyr

Post by ~emilyr » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:27 pm

You can do it, try and make a plan for some treats and snacks, maybe that will help you to stay in control and not over do it :!: :!: I'm hoping and praying this will be a successful s weekend for you :!: :!:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:00 pm

I have a ton of fresh fruits and veggies, so if I think I haaaaaave to snack, they'll be better... cherries, corn on the cob, fresh garden salads, apricots, green onions... good intentions anyway. :wink:
Please pray for me

Nichole

Post by Nichole » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Hmm my weight has been the same the last few days too. But hang in there!
"Anyone can cook." ~ Chef Gusteau, Ratatouille

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 am

Well... I ate all of those healthy things plus! I feel the need to explain about my Saturday mornings... It's the first S day for the week, and yes, I do keep S days in mind for a goal to get through the week, however I don't plan conciously to get up and snack and snitch all day!!! When I wake on Saturdays, I don't think "Yea, an S day!" or anything, and on N days I usually don't even eat until around 11:00 when I first get hungry. But, by about 10:00 I've already had peanuts, a cookie, some misc. other salty snack from the pantry and then think I need lunch! With seconds... because I couldn't all week. I look at the peanuts like they are the forbidden fruit and It's finally allowed!!! What's with that? I have every intention of pretending it's another N day and it all flies out the window. I gain maybe 5 on the typical weekend and loose it during the week every week. If I could skip the weekends, I'd be so far ahead!!! I need any and all suggestions... My rollercoaster continues on and on. :cry:
Please pray for me

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:43 am

renew,

I reluctantly went down to one S Day when I got sick of looking at 200 pounds. I had a new low of 197 pounds last week and may have had one this week except we were out camping so I didn't get the chance to weigh myself. I'd rather have one S Day with "unconditional permisison to eat" than two S Days where I am trying to limit my food intake.

I ate a lot today, but I also don't feel too great right now. Over the top S Days are self correcting. If you only have one per week, that makes it even more difficult to eat way too much. Your body just plain doesn't like it. A few months ago, I had probably 2,000 calories of chocolate in one S Day. Today, I had two Snickers bars and 1/2 Hershey's bar. That's still a lot but not quite as much as 2,000 calories -- maybe 500 calories.

Kathleen

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Good point... I'd too rather enjoy 1 Sday without guilt than try to tame 2 every weekend and feel bad. I think you may be right. I tried to have a green day Sunday, but it wasn't preplanned and I failed. Maybe if I planned ahead to mentally prepare :wink: I'd be alright. That may be my plan! I'll ponder that this week. Thanks Kathleen!
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:14 pm

my 3 habitcals are all green (except S days) and I'm doing good.
Please pray for me

guadopt1997

Post by guadopt1997 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:26 pm

After an all-you-can-eat-and-more Saturday, I felt so awful physically on Sunday that I thought I'd do an N day. Didn't eat a thing 'til noon. But was feeling better (ravenous) by dinner :) so that took care of that :? . Didn't overdo as much as Saturday but still...

Maybe if the S day is PLANNED as an N day, that would work. Except if that led to feelings of deprivation. But maybe the decision could be made after the first S day. If it was not idiot-like, then YAY, you get another S day? or would that be rewarding with food...

Hmmm...think I'll post this to the general list.

Thalia

Post by Thalia » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:56 pm

If it's any help, I think S days go better if you plan your meals -- I like to cook on the weekends (I get home latest in the family, so during the week either DH cooks or we eat leftovers), so one or both nights I'm making a nice dinner. My usual S days are breakfast, lunch, some kind of afternoon pre-dinner snack or nibbly and maybe a glass of wine, and then often a dessert. So, it's indulgent, but still fits into kind of a normal meal structure.

That doesn't mean that some of them aren't pretty over-the-top, though! So maybe it actually isn't that helpful.

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Good point Thalia! I plan my meals Mon-Fri and kind of not on the weekend. I have ideas, but don't really follow them. I need to do that! Duh, Thanks! Why didn't I think of that?

Quadopt... I tried for an N day Sunday and failed, but I think that if I planned an S day ahead, I maybe could do it! I'm going to try!
Please pray for me

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Yes, I always have my piece of paper with me no matter what the day is ... except for special occasions, going somewhere, friend, family, restaurant ... then of course I don't know what I'll be eating, I just try to be relatively good at that time. Usually worth a yellow.

At home I always have my piece of paper with everything I should eat and when written on it. That helps a lot, really .. otherwise how do you know what you've been eating ?? Hard to keep track. With my system I know everything and it makes it easier to evaluate my days too, green/yellow/red ... I cross the items I have had along the way ... I am used to this system now, been using it for 2-3 months.

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

11/01/2008 : 280.0 pounds - - - 06/16/2009 : 211.6 pounds
7 months 16 days / 68.4 pounds

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:47 am

I write my month of menus on a calendar for myself and the week of suppers on a chalkboard in my kitchen so the kids would stop asking "what's for supper?" The calendar helps with planning and staying on track. The kids even expect me to change my mind on the weekends, or not make anything and we "find stuff". Hmmm... I'm going to tell the kids (my little food police) to expect the menu food on the weekends and to remind me not to change it. Believe me... thay'll love to tell me what to do!!!! :roll:

Tonight I wasn't even hungry, but we were all home (which hardly ever happens) so we decided to go out to Godfather's for pizza... not just any pizza... Godfather's Combo! My favorite. So I did visualize the 3 fitting on my plate and stopped there, but I shouldn't have. It was "legal" but I feel yucky. When I'm really craving stuff I ultimately crave that, so I've decided to bag it individually and hide it in the freezer for special treat meals. Good Idea! Shhhh... :wink: :shock: :roll: :wink: :shock: :roll:
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Yesterday was green and today will be too. I'm planning on taking only Saturday as an S day for sure. :? We'll see how this goes. I should take my own advice that I just gave vigilant and clean my house as exercise. There's always more that can be cleaned, right? I wish I had more time. I might next week. I just need to succeed at this S day stuff!
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:24 pm

I got :twisted: defiant :twisted: and ate 1/2 a bar just because I wanted to be defiant. Hmmmm... then I had a tiny bag of popcorn and a can of sugery pop (which I never ever have) just because of my defiant mood. Hmmm... I'll annalyze it when I have more time.
Please pray for me

mimi

Post by mimi » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:44 am

Renee - it's okay...sounds like you pulled off a good *save* - 1/2 a bar (candy?) a little bag of popcorn and some pop is not terribly awful! That's a snack, not a binge, and you can be proud of that. I'm sure your body will not even notice the little *blip* in the whole scheme of your eating.
I'm rooting for you...

Say GREEN!
GREEN!

Say WHITE!
WHITE!
Say GREEN, WHITE, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!

(My school's colors are green and white. That's about the only cheer I know that could work for you! :D )
Have a great weekend and plan your meals and esses! Talk to ya soon!

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Thank you for the cheer Mimi and thanks also for pointing out that it wasn't a binge (which it would have been in the past). I needed that. So, now I need to gain control of the weekends, so I can still have the best month ever... or look like an idiot on the challenge. :roll:

I now realize that it totally was not worth the red and it actually took a bit of effort to go red. I felt like it was not the "norm" or something. I almost had to talk myself into having it, not talk myself into not having it!!!!! WOW! Could that be a tiny spark on the ring for the fire?
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:31 am

So far I'm having a very good S day. And... I waited all week for a rootbeer float and now my family is all having them and I don't want one. Hmmmm.... Wow! :shock: I wonder if I'll want it all week long if I don't have one. I guess I'll see! Tomorrow I'm going to bank my S for if I need it later. I chose Saturday as my S day because I feel more guilt being a glutton on Sundays. :roll:
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:27 pm

vmsurbat wrote that the average bite is 25 calories... Wow! What a concept! I'll ponder that one for a while and I'm sure it will save me many a bite. :wink:

Still no rootbeer float and I'm banking my S day today and trying for only 1. My S day recovery should be faster...
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Saturday S day was mild and I successfully banked my Sunday S! It wasn't even that hard!!!!!! Now I feel good. If I plan it ahead, I can psych myself into it. It was the first good weekend in a loooooooooooooooooooong time! Woohoo! :D
Please pray for me

Vigilant2010

Post by Vigilant2010 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Awesome, Renee! I'll be watching your thread with interest to see how this new system works, because I too am having alot of trouble with over-the-top S days/weekends. Wishing you all the best!
Blogging my way to a healthier lifestyle at http://www.21days-at-a-time.blogspot.com

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:00 am

Proud of you Renee! I know you've been struggling with this for a while. Good for you!

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Thanks guys! I need those comments!

My panic post the other day over the sugar cookies that my kids cooked on an N day really helped me. I kind of.. no honestly... felt like a fool posting it, but I was in panic mode and there for a while. The windows were shut because it was hot out so the smell was wafting...and the cookies were tough!!! I recieved loads of help and laughs of course and came to this conclusion... they need to freeze them as cookies or dough and bake 2 at a time in the toaster oven. Who the boss around here anyway? Now I just need to make sure they don't find my GoidFather's pizza hidden in the freezer! :wink: What I ended up doing that day was remembering my Jolly rancher panic button... It was so long since I paniced, that I forgot about it. It once again worked!

The moral of my story: fight all temptations with the freezer!
Doin' good this week, but I want results! We'll see on Friday. I weigh daily, but only record on every other Friday morning. I had to go to the YMCA to exercise today because it was so hot out! :? I sound so commited to exercise don't I? To be honest...I had to wait for my son's swimming lessons anyway. :roll:
Please pray for me

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:05 am

Isn't it a good idea to use the freezer ?? It's like when they tell you to freeze your credit card in there so you have some time to think before you use it !

JOLLY RANCHER candy, is there something they CAN'T do ?? ;-) ... You were running scared but I'm glad it saved you, Renee. Keep the Jolly's close by in case of emergencies !

I use plain pop corn personally, If I get a major craving, I have plain air popped pop corn, very few calories, a lot of fiber so when I drink water it fills me up in no time.

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

11/01/2008 : 280.0 pounds - - - 06/23/2009 : 211.0 pounds
7 months 23 days / 69.0 pounds

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:54 am

Thanks! If I used popcorn, It would not be good. Maybe on the weekend, but not on an N day. I can't stop. I'm a binger and I haven't had a binge since mid April! That's a record I think. The Jolly rancher saves the day...when I think of it. Just one and I'm good. I have started to find wrappers in the laundry and all over the house, the kids have found them. I may have to hide those in the freezer too. I may need to buy another freezer with a lock. :? Hey, if I froze them they'd be even better... refreshing for the summer and it would last even longer!! What an plan! :shock:

Boy, every time I come on here I get good ideas... though usually from others. :wink:
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:13 pm

"Mommmm... you said that we could make these wheatberry muffins and I've been waiting since school got out.. for over 3 weeks!!!!!"

I'm not off to a good day. Tough, but hangin' in there... so far.
Please pray for me

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Lil' Kids !! They always find the candy stash !! ;-)
Maybe you need to put them in a STRONG BOX,
under lock and key ... or put them in a box that used to contain something else, lol ! If you hide 'em in a different container they'll be harder to locate.

No binging since april ... wow ! Great performance, Renee ! I only had 2 red nutrition days in june so far, my best month ... the only way I can screw this up now is to have a terrible end of the month ... If I remain at 2 red nutrition days for june my 210.0 pounds objective for july 1st is a 'LOCK' ... even with a few yellows peppered at the end of the month, no problem to make it.

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:23 pm

My weigh in was today and I'm down 18 total which is O.K. since it's where I was a month ago, but after Memorial Day weekend... at least I lost it and am back. I'm learning that it's hard to recoup from those long S weekends. I really am at 21 because of the scale switch, and I plan on not mentioning that anymore once I get to 20. :wink: I feel the need to go to the grocery store and lift a big 18 lb. turkey.
Please pray for me

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:10 am

That's probably the first thing I took out from the original plan ... the planned in advance s weekends ... especially the long ones ! ;-)

Personally I wouldn't like to do that every weekend with 2 S-days, makes it pretty hard because then you need 3 days let's say to get back to where you were before the week end (mon-tue-wed) and this only leaves 2 days of 'real progress' (thur-fri) for that week ... then you have 2 more S-Days .. rinse and repeat ... I'd rather have 4-5-6 productive days in a week rather than 2, but then I am not on the vanilla No-S plan, that's for sure.

A long weekend (sat-sun-mon) is even worse ... let's say it takes you 4 days (tue-wed-thur-fri) to get back to where you were after 3 s-days in a row ... then you have 2 more S-Days - - that leaves you a huuuuuuge total of 0 day of REAL progress for the week ... woo hoo ! ;-) I think limiting s-days to one per week except for very rare occasions would make a huge difference, my own personal opinion is expressed here. ;-)

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:47 pm

Alright... the 4th is on a Saturday, and although company will be here 4 days for sure... I'm going to try my best to stick to the Sdays of Saturday and Sunday only. It makes it easier for me if I have something to look forward to...that will get me through Friday, then back to the old grind on Monday even with company. I'm going to plan my menu down to the last detail and stick to it. That's what's so cool about no S... you can still diet and follow the plan and you don't stand out as a "dieter" at all, you just look like a naturally thin eater that happens to still be overweight. :wink:
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Yesterday was a 6 on a volume scales of 1 - 10... not a 10, but not on the good side either. It could have been worse. I had planned on an N day today until I saw the platter of sweets we'll have after lunch. I'll try to make that my only S...?

I issued a July challenge to have excellent plates. My focus has not been there and I keep hearing that others are following a strict no S and not loosing. I for one have developed selective blindness where my plates are concerned. :?

I'm wearing a round bracelet today as a reminder of the ring of fire I want to psychologically build around the S es. :wink:
Last edited by ~reneew on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please pray for me

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Wow, nice, using visual reminders, I like that idea !

I don't worry too much about the plates. I have some plates that are a in between a bowl and a plate really, the sides are higher, I usually use those ...

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:22 am

I've been rather sneaky lately. I have several sets of plates, I'd be embarrased to say how many. I've been kind of subconciously guaging which plate I should use according to my menu. Big flat plates for pizza, plates with a slight edge for food that might roll off, smaller ones if I'm not even hungry... etc. I plan on using my flat "lunch" plates all of the time this July because of the challenge. They are 8 1/4" just for the record. :roll: My regular size Corelle plates are 10" and the one I've been using for pizza is 11 3/4". :oops: Gosh... I should have dug out my ruler sooner. I have even bigger ones!
Please pray for me

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:40 am

Hmmm, Renee. Seems like a good idea to choose one of the plates to use ALL of the time. That way you'll be consistent from meal-to-meal and day-to-day and calories-in will be more consistent. Somewhere on these boards there is a post giving the varied approximate calorie counts depending on the size of the plate used. It sure raised my eyebrows because there was a significant difference between the calorie amounts on each plate. I'll do a search and see if I can find it.

Ooops! I think I found what I was thinking of, but it doesn't show differences in calories held, just differences in sizes...interesting. I, personally, then must have thought about what a difference in calories held on each plate would be.

http://everydaysystems.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=5066

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:48 pm

If there's one thing I'm not... it's consistent when it comes to dieting. I'm always in search of a faster method... that's why when I'm at a stand still like I am now, I get ansie. :?
Please pray for me

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:28 pm

But, my dear friend, you know that those fast methods don't give lasting results...be patient...you're in this for the long run remember! It's not a *diet* that you will stop after you've lost your desired amount of weight!

And this is me talking to myself too! I glanced at myself in a mirror yesterday and thought how *fat* I looked...for a fleeting second, I thought, "Now, starting tomorrow, I'm going to really limit my meal size...blah, blah, blah" and then I stopped and got a HOLD OF MYSELF! What was I thinking! It was just my old diet mentality rearing its ugly head once again.

Today, I am eating three meals on a single plate, with no sweets, and no snacking in between! That's it! I'm not thinking in terms calories and weight loss...not this time. It's NoS all the way, baby! :wink:

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Yep... thanks again Mimi!
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:08 pm

I'm doing good and recovering better from the weekends. I'm thinking that I may be getting a grip on those... knock on wood. I am going to post on something I read about steps average people take in a day and their occupations. The highest is mail carrier with 18,904 steps. Then comes Full-time Mom with 16,791 steps average. It wasn't even a Mom's magazine... it was an old July '07 Prevention magazine. No wonder I'm so tired! Go Moms!!!
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:31 am

I promised my son... 2 years ago :shock: ... that we'd go to DQ when he finally learned to ride his bike. He then crashed so bad, he was scared... So... guess where I went tonight? Yea, you guessed it. We worked hard on it today and he is now able to ride the driveway. A long driveway. So, I was dreading it beyond belief... the last day of the month, and a good month at that. I've had an excellent day and we were headed to Dairy Queen. Boy, was that a test... and I passed with flying colors!!! I got an ice water! Can you believe it? So, here I am pleased as punch patting myself on the back. 8)
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:13 am

Here I go on another month of good habits... off to a good start! i'm watching plates this month. :roll:
Please pray for me

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:28 am

You're awesome Renee! I could NEVER have left Dairy Queen with just ice water! Way to go!!

StrawberryRoan

Post by StrawberryRoan » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:26 am

Wow, I'm with mimi. I would have had one of those brownie sundaes with whipped topping and chopped pecans and to make it healthy - some fruit.

A cherry on top!

Way to go.... :D

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:27 am

I thought I'd write down my losses so far and hopefully they won't be so discouraging when I see it written down. :? I weigh on Fridays. I will write every 4 weeks. It sure will be easier when I can write the weight... I will when I'm not so embarrassed. :oops:

Oct., started No S - ground zero
Nov./Dec. - down 20. got over-confident right at Christmas time... not good!
Dec. -------------------- duh
Jan.----------------------- duh
Feb. ----------------------duh
Mar.16 - back to 0 and started again on no S
Apr. 3 - down 10
May 1 - down 14 (I got a new scale on the 13th and so it went up 3)
May 29 - down 16
June 26 - down 18 (actually 21... I still need to comment on that. Small amounts matter!)

It looks slow, but at least it's in the right direction! :roll: Hey... if that's every 4 weeks, then it's been 16 since I started again and I've lost 18. That's an average of a bit more than 1 pound a week. O.K. I feel better. I needed to look hard for a positive comment to tell myself. :wink: Also, it is really 21 pounds lost because I got that new scale in May. 8)

I've decided to post this on the top of page 1 of my daily check-in for quick referal.
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:03 pm

I feel my tension building for the long weekend. I'm planning ahead, which seems my only defense... I better drink tons of cran-water and keep those jolly ranchers handy for a panic moment! :shock:
Please pray for me

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:56 pm

You're making progress, that's what matters. Even smaller numbers, over time ... they add up ...

2 pounds per month for example ... that's 24 pounds at the end of the year ! Imagine if you did 3 pounds per month ... 36 pounds at the end ! Time to rejoice ??

You have to avoid the rollercoaster ... a slow and steady downward spiral is really the way to go ... as long as you avoid getting up down up down of course, that can be tough on the mental ... ;-(

Good luck !

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

11/01/2008 : 280.0 pounds
07/01/2009 : 208.2 pounds
( 8 months / -71.8 pounds )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goal : 11/01/2009 : 193.0 pounds ( 1 year / -87.0 pounds )

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:19 pm

bluebunny27 wrote:... as long as you avoid getting up down up down of course, that can be tough on the mental ... ;-(
Yep, that's me! The mental struggle is fighting against me. I snapped under pressure yesterday. It was an S. It started out as just one pinch of shoestring potatoes and continued off and on the rest of the day. It didn't help that I had a drink. :? It wasn't a bad binge like it used to snowball into... but still a red. Then I think I look like an idiot to the challenge people. I think I need to skip the plate idea, however good it was... to concentrate on just no reds. One thing at a time! Duh, read the book Renee... keep it simple. :evil:
Please pray for me

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Yeah, that's true ... when you fail ... you look bad ! ... but then what happens if you work harder ?? Isn't that also good, that you can recover from a bad day ! :-)

I felt stupid having a red nutrition day on the 1st day of the month ... but yesterday I was super green and today should be good again ... so in the end my bad day is virtually erased.

I weighed 207.8 pounds this morning (unofficial weigh in) so I can see even a single day after my red day I am not too far from where I am supposed to be ... due to training hard and watching my diet carefully yesterday, july 2nd.

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

07/01/2009 : 208.2 pounds
( 8 months / -71.8 pounds )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goal : 11/01/2009 : 193.0 pounds ( 1 year / -87.0 pounds )

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:58 pm

bluebunny27 wrote:
I felt stupid having a red nutrition day on the 1st day of the month ...
yep, and I actually laughed! Only because I know you give it your all at the end of the month and lost it on the first. I just had to comment on the challenge too... I think I said that some of us were off to a great start. Duh, I should have been nice cuz here I am... red on day 2. :oops: Man... now that we've had our little vacation... green and yellow for the rest of the month!
Please pray for me

StrawberryRoan

Post by StrawberryRoan » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Hey, I had my first red yesterday. Maybe there's something in the air.

Doing okay today,

so far :roll:

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:55 pm

I legally had a green day Friday. I however was eating kettle corn promptly at 12:08 AM... :roll:

Today is going O.K. considering...

Happy Independence Day U.S.A.!
Please pray for me

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:44 am

Man... now that we've had our little vacation... green and yellow for the rest of the month!
YES! You can get back into your groove Renee!

Your weight-loss record above is quite impressive. Over time this is going to add up to a substantial weight loss for you - and, more importantly, one that will stay off!

Be good!

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:32 pm

I took full advantage of my S days this 4th weekend, but by Sunday evening I felt like I missed the N days... ate too much and felt yucky. I can see myself favoring the N days which is a shocker to me!!!! :shock:
Please pray for me

Vigilant2010

Post by Vigilant2010 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Renee, don't be so hard on yourself. You don't look bad to the people doing the monthly challenges just because you have slip-ups. We all do! I know you feel a certain amount of responsibility because you organize the challenges, but that doesn't mean you have to be perfect!
Blogging my way to a healthier lifestyle at http://www.21days-at-a-time.blogspot.com

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Thank you I needed that. Sometimes, by the end of a month I think... I can't do it, I need a week of reds to feel better! Ha! So I keep doing them as much for others as for myself. We hold eachother accountable.

I have been doing absolutely No exercise lately. I have no time and when I do I am too tired. I should try hard to get enough sleep and then attack my lazies again. Maybe I should go read Marc's check in. That always makes me feel lazy and gets me going. :wink: Thanks Marc! I have been holding my weight though which is surprising... :D
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Alright, I've heard it enough... I need to do this...

I love the sound of... wind through cottonwood trees
I love the smell/scent of... a musty old shed (fond memories of where our kitties were) :wink:
I love the feel/touch of...a hot hot bubble bath in the fall after a football game or campfire.
I love the sight of... my sleeping little kids after a long busy day with them
I love the taste of... where do I begin? Not a good exercise for me to do, it would lead to the pantry :wink:
Please pray for me

kccc

Post by kccc » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:21 pm

~reneew wrote:Alright, I've heard it enough... I need to do this...

I love the sound of... wind through cottonwood trees
I love the smell/scent of... a musty old shed (fond memories of where our kitties were) :wink:
I love the feel/touch of...a hot hot bubble bath in the fall after a football game or campfire.
I love the sight of... my sleeping little kids after a long busy day with them
I love the taste of... where do I begin? Not a good exercise for me to do, it would lead to the pantry :wink:
Yay, ~reneew! Great start! I love the imagery you have in your list.
Now, can you come up with FIVE items for each stem? (Yeah, I'm tough.)

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:26 am

I love this exercise KCCC - and I'm stealing it for my classroom this fall. It will be great when teaching about imagery!
Don't worry about your lack of exercise Renee. You can do a little each day, even if you just put on some music and dance for 10 minutes (whose idea was that anyway? Debs, I think...)
I'm not exercising either and it might take me awhile before I can get back to it, but for the time being, I'm focusing on my habits and my N days That IS something that I can do right now.

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Just for KCCC... I think you should give us all weekly homework!

I love the sound of... wind through cottonwood trees, kitten mews, my kids' humming, loud music from my youth :wink: or Chritian music now, my kids playing their instruments (piano trumpet clarinet or flute)
I love the smell/scent of...musty old sheds (fond memories) popcorn, lilacs, a new baby, a clean house!
I love the feel/touch of...a hot bubble bath in the fall, my kids' snuggle, squishy mud between my toes, the sun on my skin, and a clean floor!
I love the sight of... my sleeping little kids after a long day, sunsets, sun on my cottonwood trees, the safe return home of my newly driving kids, and a clean house!
Please pray for me

kccc

Post by kccc » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Yay, ~reneew! Good job!

Hint on the last one... you can do it with ALL totally N-safe items. :)

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:55 pm

O.K. I'll try the last one using N safe foods...lock the pantry!

I love the sound of... wind through cottonwood trees, kitten mews, my kids' humming, loud music from my youth :wink: or Chritian music now, my kids playing their instruments (piano trumpet clarinet or flute)
I love the smell/scent of...musty old sheds (fond memories) popcorn, lilacs, a new baby, a clean house!
I love the feel/touch of...a hot bubble bath in the fall, my kids' snuggle, squishy mud between my toes, the sun on my skin, and a clean floor!
I love the sight of... my sleeping little kids after a long day, sunsets, sun on my cottonwood trees, the safe return home of my newly driving kids, and a clean house!
I love the taste of...fresh bread, ice cold water on a hot day, fresh snow peas while standing in a muddy garden, Doritos and cheese dip (oh-oh...getting risky) and popcorn!
Please pray for me

kccc

Post by kccc » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Yay!

You get an "A". :)

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:58 pm

whew!
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:51 pm

I'm trying to get back on my exercise schedule... because Mimi can't and I can and am not lately... get it? I'm doin' it for Mimi... and my gut. :wink:
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:12 pm

I'm trying to stay green today to make up for the 2nd when I was red. I prefer to not have any reds, or to bank ahead, but I'm leaving this as an option. At least I am thinking at the time when I blow it that I need to make it a quick red and not 2 days, because I couldn't make up 2 days. That keeps me from a total week-long-food-fest!

I'm also trying to move my brunch a bit earlier... for those of you who don't know...I don't eat breakfast. I don't like to and never have, it makes me feel yucky. Reinhard says that he doesn't really say that we have to eat 3, so 2 is good. Although, I have gone through periods in my life when I did eat early, I usually wait until I get hungry around 11:00. And I keep reading about the one thing thin people do and the one thing that successful dieters do... is eat breakfast. So, I'm going to trust statistics for a bit and try to move my brunch a bit earier and then just wait for Supper. We'll see how it goes. When I eat breakfast normally and then eat lunch I eat way more all day, and I have a tired slump mid-afternoon. I plan on exercising for a wake-me-up when I get tired in the afternoon. I've been reading my "diet alternative" book again and how the Bible talks about people eating in the morning and evening without mention of any lunch what so ever, and that may have been how people used to eat. It seems that we are eating more and more often all of the time. I know that we get used to eating patterns... Also, I have a thin friend who doesn't eat lunch. And she says she used to be overweight until she started skipping lunch. She hasn't died...and is actually very healthy... so accumulating all of this info. and looking at my recent standstill and needing something new (I like change) I'm bumping my brunch to morning for a trial. We'll see how it goes. I am adding it's own habitcal so I can errase it if it fails. :wink:

So, the plan is... the same ol' vanilla no S, I'm just eating a brunch a bit earlier than before. And exercising in the afternoon (heart exercises) and Bible reading (soul exercises)
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:27 pm

I successfully did a green on Sunday to make up for the red on July 2nd. I don't know if I should be able to re-color the 2nd yellow then...? Any input? :?
Please pray for me

~emilyr

Post by ~emilyr » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Why not?? Unless you want to bank it, whatever feels right for you!

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:26 pm

I'll change it yellow on my habitcal. I guess I just needed one person to give me permission. Doesn't take much. :wink: Thank you!

Edit: No I can't do it. When I went to do it, I remembered that last month I did that one day red and made up for it too and then If I switched them to yellows, I'd have been all green and yellow since April. That didn't seem right since I did have 2 reds even though I made up for them. Since I'm at a huge weight stand still, I can't do that. Maybe if I was loosing...

Plan: The breakfast thing didn't work well yesterday... My tummy growled all, repeat all day! I'm back to my original plan, but I plan on more exercise to kick my butt into gear!
Please pray for me

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:43 pm

I love ... I love ....... the smell of ... huhhhhhhhhh ....
this is hard ... ok, I got one ...

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
Robert Duvall : "Apocalypse now" - 1979

That gives me an 'F', yes !!! ;-)

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

07/11/2009 : 206.4 pounds
( 8 months 11 days / -73.6 pounds )
Goal : 11/01/2009 : 192.0 pounds ( 1 year / -88.0 pounds )

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:47 pm

Real funny... are you makin' fun of us? You really should do all of them. :wink:
Please pray for me

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:02 pm

lol ! Just joking around. This was reminding me of this group relaxation thing I did at least huh .... 10-12 years ago. I was on vacation up north and this lady shows up and she had all those things prepared for us, relaxation and whatnot. Oh yes, I think it was a friend of a friend ... she was very spiritual and huh, intense ...

Anyway we were sitting around outside and doing all those things, imagining this and that, relaxation, I remember she was telling a story about a dragon, a knight, a princess, and we had to imagine it ... closing our eyes, you see. All sorts of things like that.

I was imagining I was far - - far - - away from - - there !
That was definitely a bit too much for me, lol ! The girls seemed to like it though, so it's all good. ;-)

I think I was the only guy there, all the other guys were running scared ! :-)

She was asking us questions : "What would you like to do now to help the princess, imagine yourself doing that ..." I was thinking of sneaking away from there but extremely slowly, not making any noise and then getting out while everyone still had their eyes closed doing the relaxation exercise.

Later we were painting something and she was criticizing my picture cos' it was a bit dark apparently and then asking me all sorts of questions, why did I pick dark colors, annoying, she was sayin' I had ISSUES apparently cos' I had picked darker colors for the sky, bla-bla ... geesh, gimme a break ! No, apparently it was a big deal, my picture was discussed for a long time, cos' it looked like something was wrong wit it, :-)

Ok, end of the flashback.

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:59 pm

What did she want you to paint fluffy pink princesses?

I was at a relaxation thing once too... not by choice... and we were laying on a cement floor with a bathtowel rolled under our neck and that was all for comfort. We listened to ocean waves and her voice and I was out like a light. I don't know if it was supposed to knock me out, but it was so boring it did. :roll:

Anyway Marc... where's my motivational picture of myself gearing up for exercise?
Please pray for me

Bushranger

Post by Bushranger » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:52 am

Time for training!

Motivational enough? :)

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:26 am

Here's how to get motivated really fast ...

Not 1 .. not 2 .. but 3 ... DRILL INSTRUCTORS yelling at you all at the same time, yes !!!! ;-)

This leads to ................................

HOT !! ;-)

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Ummmm... yea. Good goin' guys! Thank you very much. I'll treasure your motivational photos forever in my check-in file... under page 6. :wink:
Please pray for me

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:33 am

Unbelievable guys! I got a huge laugh out of these - I'm beginning to think that Bushranger and the Bunny are a lot alike! What do you think Renee?!

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Yep... that's true! You guys keep me on my toes, that's for sure... not my red strappy shoes that show off my long purple hair, or my army boots, Just my toes... :wink: How do you guys get those pictures to show on here? Yea, I know... duh, but anyone want to tell me how?

By the way, I've felt extremely defiant :evil: lately... red today and yesterday and I don't even care. Not really red, just a rice crispie bar or 2... just feelin' defiant. I've been thinking (watch out) that maybe I should just cool it for a week or so and regroup again later. I know that I'll probably gain like I do when I "quit" but I am so so sick of denying myself snacks and not seeing results. When I see how others are working so hard and loosing, I go exercise then, but then I loose my charge and either just fizzle or I need to go on here again. I guess I have no self-motivation lately... Thanks for hearing me out.

Now my computer is acting wierd... maybe it will give me the break I think I need, huh? :roll: Oh no! :shock: It better not break down, or my kids will drive me nuts!!!
Please pray for me

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:17 pm

I just ask my homies ... my *homeboys* have a lot of pictures ... most of 'em are IN BAD TASTE though ... ;-)

Google, Yahoo, pretty easy to find pictures online.

To post 'em here, you find a free service, I use
http://tinypic.com/
.. but there are many others.

You upload the photo from your computer to their servers ... they provide you with a link to post the picture here ... copy and paste the 'IMG' link ...

Uncheck the 'Disable bbcode in this post' box below and click submit ... there you go.

I am surprised so few people post pictures here actually.

Side note, I was feeling a lil' depressed after having had a bad evening last night, turned out to be red as I had not one but 2 extra bagels, a few cookies too ... booooing !!!! I am back on track today though, training hard, running intervals, all that good stuff ... I will work on getting back to 204.6 for the next weigh in, at least it's far away now ... 22nd ?? I probably gained a pound from the ordeal .... I am so weak this month, unbelievable !! Already 3 red nutrition days and it's only the 15th day of the month ! :-( I had only one red day during the entire month of june ...

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

07/15/2009 : 205.4 pounds
( 8 months 15 days / -74.6 pounds )
Last edited by bluebunny27 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bushranger

Post by Bushranger » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:18 pm

Be careful. Defiance isn't always a good thing. It can end badly...

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:04 am

Oh my gosh... that was a great one!!! My dog would kill my cat if I let her and that is so me right now. Thanks, I needed that! :wink: I'll try hard to visualize these tomorrow!!!!
Please pray for me

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:23 am

You do that Miss Renee!

We'll have NONE of that other kind of talk, ya hear?!

I'm rootin' for you!

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Alright... starting strong this morning thanks to you guys. Really! I am back to thinking that green is my default day I got up and exercised for 30 minutes this morning. I never do that in the morning. I'm an afternoon gal. I'm off to a great start. And at least I've exercised every N day this week. :wink:
Please pray for me

guadopt1997

Post by guadopt1997 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Renée,

Saw on July challenge that you're also having trouble. I have two red days in a row and definitely am feeling shaky.

Let's challenge each other to get back in the 21 club, okay?

Liz

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Definitely!!!! It's a deal. We've both been a little colorful on our habitcals! If we both go green and yellow for 21 it will bring us to August 5th. I have a birthday party to throw this weekend, a vacation July 22-26th, then company the 3 day weekend of August 1st. It will be tough, but I'm up for it... Lets go Liz!!!
Please pray for me

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:56 pm

I just wanted to add that I went to the Dr. today and my thyroid meds are still way off... that would explain my wiped out feeling! So... on to greener pastures... new meds, my challenge to recover for, 21 days with Liz and wake up already!!!
Please pray for me

Bushranger

Post by Bushranger » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:57 am

Remember there is a 21 Club badge now too! Check the 21 Club thread for details. How's that for incentive?!