Bad Holiday Weekend

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

NCSunshine

Bad Holiday Weekend

Post by NCSunshine » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 pm

After over a month of faithful weekly Nosing this was the most horrific weekend I've had! It was of course, the first holiday weekend so I'm taking that into consideration. On Saturday we went to a BBQ Cooking Contest where the cost of admission allowed you to eat BBQ into eternity. I did. I continued eating cookies, bunnies, snacks and every S I could get hold of all of the day on Sunday.

Strangly enouch however, when Monday dawned, I was ready to NoS again. At least that's something, but if I'm to lose any weight, I've got to do something about these blissful weekends.

Maybe some Mods are in order.

Thalia

Post by Thalia » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 pm

this was my first real S Gone Wild weekend too! I went to a girls' night at some friends and, frankly, stuffed myself. And then Easter ... oomph.

I figure that no one weekend is going to make or break us, right?

NCSunshine

Thalia's "Gone Wild S Weekend"!

Post by NCSunshine » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Thanks for your response. It's comforting to know others enjoyed one of those as well! At least we had fun. You are right, the secret, I think, is getting back on track. I do need however, to find a way not to loose track so badly on weekends!

janmarie

Post by janmarie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:33 pm

Hi, We went away for the weekend, had three WONDERFUL meals out.. #1 was the best BBQ also! The best I ate in a long time! #2 was Indian food, had Kulfi for desert which is Indian ice cream, OMG it was wonderful! Then a great breakfast on the next morning. And then of course there was some Easter Chocolates. I did do a few hours of walking to off-set some of this. Anyway, I was so ready to get back on board with No-S on Monday. I love this diet! For me No-S means "No Sh#t Sherlock!", it just makes so much common sense. You can have your cake an diet too!

la_loser

And other S's too

Post by la_loser » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Hysterical! It can sums up what a no-brainer the crux of this whole thing is. . . yet we didn't "get" it until Reinhard put it into a fourteen word phrase!

Just this morning I was thinking of all the positive S's that apply here. . .
sustainable
strikingly simple
safe
sensible
sound
LA Loser. . . well on my way to becoming an LA Winner. :lol: