Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bad Holiday Weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCSunshine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Bad Holiday Weekend Reply with quote

After over a month of faithful weekly Nosing this was the most horrific weekend I've had! It was of course, the first holiday weekend so I'm taking that into consideration. On Saturday we went to a BBQ Cooking Contest where the cost of admission allowed you to eat BBQ into eternity. I did. I continued eating cookies, bunnies, snacks and every S I could get hold of all of the day on Sunday.

Strangly enouch however, when Monday dawned, I was ready to NoS again. At least that's something, but if I'm to lose any weight, I've got to do something about these blissful weekends.

Maybe some Mods are in order.
Thalia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was my first real S Gone Wild weekend too! I went to a girls' night at some friends and, frankly, stuffed myself. And then Easter ... oomph.

I figure that no one weekend is going to make or break us, right?
NCSunshine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Thalia's "Gone Wild S Weekend"! Reply with quote

Thanks for your response. It's comforting to know others enjoyed one of those as well! At least we had fun. You are right, the secret, I think, is getting back on track. I do need however, to find a way not to loose track so badly on weekends!
janmarie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, We went away for the weekend, had three WONDERFUL meals out.. #1 was the best BBQ also! The best I ate in a long time! #2 was Indian food, had Kulfi for desert which is Indian ice cream, OMG it was wonderful! Then a great breakfast on the next morning. And then of course there was some Easter Chocolates. I did do a few hours of walking to off-set some of this. Anyway, I was so ready to get back on board with No-S on Monday. I love this diet! For me No-S means "No Sh#t Sherlock!", it just makes so much common sense. You can have your cake an diet too!
la_loser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: And other S's too Reply with quote

Hysterical! It can sums up what a no-brainer the crux of this whole thing is. . . yet we didn't "get" it until Reinhard put it into a fourteen word phrase!

Just this morning I was thinking of all the positive S's that apply here. . .
sustainable
strikingly simple
safe
sensible
sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: