Possible new move?

Here you'll find a discussion thread for each of the canonical and major non-canonical shovelglove moves. If you have questions or comments about any of these moves, just update the existing discussion for it. If you have a new move, add a new discussion (preferably with the name of your new move in the title). Ideally there will be just one discussion thread per move that everyone adds to, but it's no tragedy if a little bit of redundancy creeps in.
mattman

Possible new move?

Post by mattman » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:18 pm

The last couple of weeks I have included a move that I have taken from weight lifting, specifically training with dumbbells. That move is called the curl and press. Nothing new there. What I did to tweak it is that I hold the handled of the hammer a couple of inches away from the sledge head, and maintain a straight wrist. This is done by squeezing the handle harder than I would have to if I were holding it next to the head. I hope this description makes sense. If I were more tech savy I would include a video or pictures. But alas.................
two wrongs don't make a right.
But three lefts do.