Hello all, back again..

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

doulachic

Hello all, back again..

Post by doulachic » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:13 am

Hi, well it has been some time since i posted here...ashamed to say that i fell off the wagon for awhile and am now a few pounds heavier because of it, but I have realized that this is probably the only somewhat structured plan that i can do since it is so "non-restrictive"...ok, so it has a few "rules", but they are rules that i can live with if i just quit making excuses for my behaviour and DO IT! :lol:

I can't see myself trying to do any other kind of weight loss diet (just to hard to stick to with all the counting, measuring, and crazyness of "illegal" foods) especially at this time of the year...I want my fudge! :lol:

anyway I am back and ready to get serious again and hopefully I will find more encouragement here...You've all already given me so much encouragement just by reading your posts and seeing how well you are all doing...great job!

well, i guess i'll be "seeing" you around the forum! :wink:
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:20 am

Hugs and welcome back Doula Divine!
Love,
8) Deb

doulachic

Post by doulachic » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:23 am

Thanks Deb! I have so missed you! :lol:
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:50 pm

Welcome back, Tricia. It takes most people a few false starts before it clicks. Congratulations on not letting a misguided sense of shame keep you away.

doulachic

Post by doulachic » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:23 pm

Thanks Reinhard, seems like i have had a lot of false starts, but one thing i know is that No-s has been the easiest plan that i have been on in terms of not feeling deprived...I know i felt so much better physically on No-s...looking forward to feeling that way again. Plus i know that it will be so nice to have some kind of structure this month since it is a big holiday month...i love to bake at this time of year, and i can still do that..i just have to wait a few days until an s-day to eat the stuff! that will be better since i won't be eating it everyday...hey maybe i will not gain the usual holiday weight this year...that would be super in itself...anyway, thanks so much for the encouragement. :D
***GRINS***
Tricia