Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sonrisa's Daily Check-In

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonrisa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Sonrisa's Daily Check-In Reply with quote

I think i did pretty good today, except it gets really hard to avoid snacks at night. only 1 more day till Saturday. YAY! my sectionmate was tempting me with popcorn tonight. she put the kernels all over my room, so now the delicious smell is everywhere. ahhhh!!!!! it doesn't help either when us girls pms and become RAVENOUS. these next few days should be interesting!
carolejo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your sectionmate is officially EVIL. Twisted Evil

Good on you for still resisting though.
C.
niruma

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Give yourself a pat on the back Reply with quote

Hi,

you really deserve soem kudos for resisting popcorn when its strewn all over the place.. i basically love that stuff.. but now have kind of started preferring the no butter alternative...

anyways you day today was a success... so go and give yourself a hug.
Have a great NoS Time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: