NOS!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Josie

NOS!

Post by Josie » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:38 am

I have a sweet little car that looks like something out of the fast and furious, all tricked out and customized! It goes like the wind with flames down the sides all airbrushed and pinstriped!! People ALWAYS ask me if I have NOS ?? NOW I CAN TELL THEM " YES, I DO" !! lol
I have completed my first week and a day of this diet and my clothes are fitting better and I am as thrilled as can be! This seems so easy to do and fits even my "weird" evening job schedule! I put my recliner in the garage and put my treadmill in its' place! I can only "DO" 17 minutes right now... kinda found a happy medium between the 14 minutes recommended and the 20 I wanted to do. Believe me, it is oodles cause when I get off the treadmill my legs are rubbery!
I LOVE THE NOS Diet!!
WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER!

carolejo

Post by carolejo » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:09 am

Hello again, Josie,

Glad you found the main board. As I said before, it sounds like you're doing really well, I'm glad it's working out for you too.

'See' you later.
C.
CaroleJo

Kevin

You'd better fill us in...

Post by Kevin » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:00 pm

Many of us that are over 40 have never seen The Fast and the Furious... we don't get it: we shake our fists at you kids driving by in your souped up little imports instead of driving sensible, mid-sized sedans... you'd better fill us in on what NOS is.

(I'm sort of kidding: I do know what nitrous oxide is - but from the days when giant V8s were crammed into Camaros and TransAms to burn up the Hydromatic transmissions that put that power to the ground through Posi-traction differentials and big, fat tires measured in - gasp inches!).

Good luck with No-S! It's been great to me.
Kevin
1/13/2011-189# :: 4/21/2011-177# :: Goal-165#
"Respecting the 4th S: sometimes."

Josie

I am hardly a KID!! LOL

Post by Josie » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:45 pm

I am NOT a kid who plays their music high and disregards traffic flow to get my way! I am a 49 year old granny who creates my own "flow"!! LOL! Did I mention it is painted in orange and bright yellow metallic paint, flames down the side and Tweety Bird the size of a man on the hood? LOL! And " Born To Be WILD" really does sound better cranked up!
I figure I put so much into my car for looks and appeal, why not do the same for myself?! I am cute, but fat and if I ever want Sylvester to find me, I need to change the bait! LOL! ( if the car doesn't scare him off, first)!
I also am a female officer in a 2,300 bed mens' prison so I get lots of feedback about my big bottom! I can't wait to show all of them!!
Day 9 and it's all fine!
Josie
WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER!

Kevin

Josie

Post by Kevin » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:04 pm

Got it.

I still think the 67 Mustang 289 convertible (red, with a white top) was the most fun car ever made. :0)

Good luck with No-S. It's been a great thing for me.
Kevin
1/13/2011-189# :: 4/21/2011-177# :: Goal-165#
"Respecting the 4th S: sometimes."

Josie

WHEN I am slim~~

Post by Josie » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:27 am

I want to take a ride in an ENZO... can anybody tell me why anyone would have a WHITE SPORTSCAR?? What's the point???
Anyway, it is amazing how much I look forward to my bowl of cereal with blueberries and a banana after work! YUUUMMMMY!
It is soooooooo cold here...brrr.. I hear it burns more calories being cold than warm... so an extra cup of berries for me tonight!
Gee, I really do LOVE this Diet!!
WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER!