Third week and loving it!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Josie

Third week and loving it!

Post by Josie » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:47 pm

I am simply amazed at how easy this diet has been for me. The rules are simple and the pounds and inches are disappearing! I have found on weekends, I still do the 3 meal-a-day program and have a special treat or two! I flew up 6 flights of stairs yesterday at work and remember that just 3 weeks ago, I would get to the top huffing and puffing! My lower back has also stopped hurting when I get up in the mornings. That alone is priceless. I know the weight loss will slow down soon but I truly feel that this is a roadmap to my living a slimmer and healthier lifestyle. If you haven't tried this diet, yet... it is a MUST DO!
Josie
WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:20 pm

I flew up 6 flights of stairs yesterday at work and remember that just 3 weeks ago, I would get to the top huffing and puffing!
Fly Josie, fly!!!
Keep up the great work :)

Peace and Love,
8) Deb

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:34 pm

Congratulations, Josie, and thanks for posting your success.

Reinhard

Josie

I slipped up!!

Post by Josie » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:34 am

Yeppers!!
Sometimes the problem with "FAT PEOPLE" is that we are the worlds' best cooks!
A friend and a true blue lady today asked me to try her "FUDGE" made from my recipe given to her last year. It looked moist and delectable.
I had a piece.... purely to be polite..lol...
and then I had another piece.. just to reassure her...LOL!
And then I finished it off with a bite of Almond Roca.... amazing how that gets stuck in your teeth... I swear I was eating it all night long!! LOL!
So I was sunk... but I DID stop there... I washed it all down with a glass of red wine... LOL!
I will try harder tomorow... I will attack the treadmill first thing in the morning... I will eat an egg-white omelet for breakfast and cottage cheese for lunch.. and I will avoid THAT sweet friend with fudge on her breath!! LOL!
So cheers to tomorrow when I try, try again... I forgot how sweet red wine tastes...LOL... it IS going to be a very LOOOONG.. holiday season this year!!
Josie
WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER!

carolejo

Post by carolejo » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:13 am

Hey Josie,

nevermind. It's a very human and normal thing to stuff it up sometimes. Get yourself back on track today and then give yourself a big pat on the back for having yet another shot at it. Afterall, it's not like there's a quota on the number of times you can try try again :)

All the best,
C.
CaroleJo