Copy of No S Diet

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

annette

Copy of No S Diet

Post by annette » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:18 pm

I tried to print the description and discussion of this "diet". I got lots of ads splattered over the information plus the sentences were cut off at the end. Any suggestions?
Annette. Home from Guatemala worrying like a good Grandma....

doulachic

Post by doulachic » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:46 pm

Did you try to copy and paste, or just print the whole page?
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."

annette

copy of no S diet

Post by annette » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:00 pm

I just printed. I don't really know how to copy and past.
Annette. Home from Guatemala worrying like a good Grandma....

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:03 pm

I'll look into this. Do you know what web browser you are using? Internet explorer? AOL? It prints out ok for me, but there are gazillions of slightly different browsers that all do it slightly differently...

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:51 am

Once there is a NoS diet book, you won't have to do any of that!
Reserve your copy today Guatemala Granny!
LOL..

Reinhard,
Hurry up because everyone's already looking into ways of copying your manifesto and it hasn't even been published yet! :twisted:

Love,
8) Deb

carolejo

Post by carolejo » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:03 pm

Hi Annette,

try holding down the mouse button and running over the text you want. It should then be highlighted. Then go up to the top menu bar and click on "Edit", "Copy".

Open up a new word document or notepad or something, go to "Edit" at the top and click on "paste".

That's a Copy and paste. That way you can get the stuff you really want without all the other things.

If you're in Word (or some other word processor software), you can also change the size and colour of the writing by highlighting it (Hold down the mouse button and run over it) then alter the number in the 'font size' box to make it bigger or smaller, and change the colour in the 'font colour' box to make it different colours.

Have fun. Don't be scared to try it. You can't break anything!
C.
CaroleJo