Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just registered; what do I do now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Help I'm confused!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thistle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Just registered; what do I do now? Reply with quote

I'm very unsure as to the what and how this site works. Sounds interesting and maybe even doable. I saw a calendar thingy but how do I use it? There are a lot of other terms and phrases here that are over my head. What is one first thing I should do to get moving with this site?
~reneew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Very Happy You'll love No S! It's sane. Be sure to read through the "No S Diet" You can get there by clicking on it in blue at the top. For the calendar "habitcal" if your day is successful, you color it green. I color Saturdays and Sundays yellow for S days. Days that you aren't successful, say you snack or eat sweets or seconds, you color that day red. Click on the "Discussion Home" to see what others are writing about. People are nice and casual around here, so just ask if you have more questions. Wink Renee
thistle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: 'nother question Reply with quote

Is that the thing called "HabitCal"?
~reneew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea. It's a great tool to show you how you're doing. And it feels so good to color it green!
thistle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Still confused Reply with quote

Okay, I found "habitcal" but am unsure what it means. I says to click on a date but it doesn't give a date; only month and year. Do I click on "load"? This program doesn't seem clearly set up to me--kinda confusing LOL! What is meant by "tags"?
HELP, what do I do next...(basically)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Help I'm confused! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: