3aday's daily check in.

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

3aday

3aday's daily check in.

Post by 3aday » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:33 am

Hi Everyone! First Day--Really excited about NO S. Thanks everyone for inspiring me to start.
Reinhard, this is a great diet! It just makes so much sense!
The support group is fantastic!
I have been lurking for awhile but I decided to take the plunge today and officially No S.
I am starting a daily check in so I can monitor my progress.
Today was a failure when I caved while preparing DH's dinner but I didn't eat the junk I normally eat and no soda!
Woohoo!

Breakfast:
cup of water
coffee with 1 teaspoon of nondairy creamer, 2 sugar packets
instant apples and cinnamon oatmeal

Lunch
cup of water
6 inch Subway sub with tuna, provolone cheese and tomatoes on white sub roll (mayo, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, oregano)
nonfat vanilla yogurt (yuck...it had aspartame...I am going back to the organic full fat stuff with pronouncable ingredients)
black coffee with 2 sugar packets

Dinner
cup of water
the other half of the sub/6 inch Subway sub with tuna, cheese, tomatoes on white sub roll (mayo, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, oregano)
Another nonfat vanilla yogurt (I had bought 2 of the same kind of yogurt during lunch and panicked. I thought I should have yogurt to keep me from getting hungry.)
black tea with 2 sugar cubes

Downfall/I made Beef Stroganoff Hamburger Helper for Hubby and had a tablespoon of it when I was putting away the leftovers BUT I didn't have a second tablespoon (does that count?)....
Too bad, today would have been a success!
I knew better but I did it anyway!!!!

I know I need to get rid of the sugar in the coffee and tea and reduce portion sizes but I will worry about that after I get the knack of this.

One thing, the nonfat yogurt I had today has aspartame in it (I didn't know when I bought it). It was so icky sweet and nonfilling (I usually have full fat yogurt but it's organic with real ingredients and not the fake sugar and chemicals today's yogurt had).

I hope everyone has a nice evening and I am happy to join this community.
Becky

Oh, I named myself 3 a day because I really want to just eat 3 meals a day.

I have to learn to live, breathe, and eat No S.
Last edited by 3aday on Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:39 am

(yuck...it had aspartame...I am going back to the organic full fat stuff with pronouncable ingredients)
Hi there Becky :)
LOL!!! Yes it's usually a tip off when the ingredients sounds like a final exam in advanced molecular chemistry!
Aspartame is poison, besides being gross tasting...
I do encourage you to go back to the good stuff.. Organic, real fat real sugar yogurt... I love Stonyfield farm whole milk vanilla.. That's the most yummy!
Downfall/I made Beef Stroganoff Hamburger Helper for Hubby and had a tablespoon of it when I was putting away the leftovers BUT I didn't have a second tablespoon (does that count?)....
Too bad, today would have been a success!
I knew better but I did it anyway!!!!
I want to tell you that you had a successful day, but if you feel that the two tablespoons really killed it for you, then that's your own feeling...
But I can't resist hamburger helper! It's *always a downfall!* for me!!!
I did it once (the first post I made on my thread) but usually I eat two servings and ruin my day! LOL...
I find it harder to say no to that stuff than chocolate! It's too yummy!

Hope you have a pleasant journey and welcome to the group!
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

3aday

Post by 3aday » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:46 pm

Hi Deb!
Great to hear from ya : )
You know what?
I am going to view yesterday as a "personal" success!
Thanks for all the support you give everyone on this board!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:20 pm

Welcome, 3aday. Very inspiring name!

All in all, sounds like a great first day.

Looking forward to hearing more from you,

Reinhard

3aday

Post by 3aday » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:26 pm

I am going to count today as Day 1 because of my "Hamburger Helper" incident last night. It was a personal success for me but a "No S Failure".

I will add dinner later....

Breakfast
Cup of Water
instant peaches and cream oatmeal
Black tea with 2 sugar packets

Lunch
Cup of Water
Chicken Quesadilla with cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole from Q'doba's (yum)

Dinner
Cup of water
Toasted Turkish type sub with beef pepperonni, feta cheese, tomatoes, mayonaise, and a little bit of potato salad inside the sesame seed hoagie roll that my husband made. I probably could have eaten half the sandwich but I am just concerned with establishing the No S habits right now.
Chamomile and anise tea with 2 sugar cubes

Have to admit....it was a BIG quesadilla and I ate the entire quesadilla because my lunch is at 11:00 at work and I don't eat dinner until 7 or 8pm.
Even though I had a big sandwich and yogurt for lunch yesterday...at 4pm yesterday I thought I was going to die of hunger since I normally have a snack to hold me over. Oh, and I also went to bed last night very hungry.
: (
I have updated this post to include dinner.

I know the night is not over but I am safe to say it is a SUCCESS since I don't have any food left in the house!
Last edited by 3aday on Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.

3aday

Post by 3aday » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:01 pm

Thanks Reinhard!
You truly have created a great plan.
Why is it so hard for us to be normal and have common sense in regards to eating?
Thanks for reminding us how normal No S is.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:35 pm

Why is it so hard for us to be normal and have common sense in regards to eating?
Thanks for reminding us how normal No S is.
Wow! What a pandoras box type question!!! LOL...

In my opinion, NoS is in another category than Normal..
It's like
Ultranormal, or Supranormal...
Something like that...

Most "normal" behavior for people is usually chock full of negative and vicious cycle stuff... For most of us, overeaters/oversweeters... This is really probably the first time we have attempted healthy patterns...
Most peoples "normal" is pretty crummy!!! LOL...

Keep up the good posts! You too, are inspiring and encouraging to me!!!
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

3aday

Post by 3aday » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:10 pm

Deb,
I am ultraABnormal!
Have a great day!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:18 pm

LOL!!!!
I like you for that! :lol:

This reminds me of that scene in Young Frankenstein, when Igor tells Dr. Frankenstein about the brain he just stole to put in the monster...
You know the one labled...
Abby someone...

Have a nice evening :)
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

3aday

Post by 3aday » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:35 am

Abby Normal! That's me!
You know me so well!

Well, a little bit about me.
I gained 60 pounds 7 years ago and have tried every diet in the book (Ask my friend Heather...she knows that I know of every fad diet every created. I drive her nuts with my obsessive dieting with no weight loss)
About 2 months ago I started a fad diet that I could not keep up with recently. I lost 11 pounds but gained back two because the diet was really not realistic. I found this site and the program made so much sense to me. I no longer care how long it takes me to lose weight but I do want to get out of the dieting mode and eat normally. I want to be an example to my dad who recently was diagnosed with Diabetes from being overweight and I want to have a baby and want to be healthy. Also, my husband is skinny and I hate to admit it, but am very self conscious even though I shouldn't because he met me as a "big" girl.
Have a nice night everyone.

3aday

Post by 3aday » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:47 pm

Day 2--Success!
Breakfast
Cup of Water
Chic-fil-a chicken biscuit (I didn't get sweet tea or hashbrowns!!!)
Coffee with 1 nondairy creamer with 2 sugar packets

Lunch:
Cup of Water
1/2 of personal white cheese pizza, a side of antipasto, and a piece of garlic bread (it all fit on one plate).

Dinner
Cup of Water
1 plate of enchiladas with spanish rice and refried beans
Black tea with 2 teaspoons sugar

Hopefully today will be a success since I know tomorrow is an S day.
And what an S day it will be!
I hope everyone has a save New Years Eve!
Will wish everyone a Happy New Years Sunday....

3aday

Post by 3aday » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:34 pm

Day 3 S day
I hope everyone has a fun S day and NYE!!!

I am mentally relieved to kow it's an S day!

I know it's too early to predict anything considering it will be a long day and a long night but I plan to stick to No seconds and No snacks today.
My Sweets will be the coctails I may or may not indulge in. If I don't drink at my friend's party tonight then my sweets will be soda (I will bring my own 12 pack of Fresca, the only diet soda I like). I am not trying to be super heroic saying I won't be tempted by all the food at the party but I know there won't be any! It starts late and pretty much will be drinks only (we are spending the night at his house) and I don't drink very much anymore.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:47 pm

Have a great New Years celebration Becky!!!
Enjoy yourself!!!
I'll see you in 2006...
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

3aday

Post by 3aday » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:27 am

Oy vey!!!!.
Somehow my S weekend was extremely gluttonous (I can't spell).
Thank God, tomorrow is an N day!
I never thought I would say something like that. Weird.

I wrote this yesterday "I know it's too early to predict anything considering it will be a long day and a long night but I plan to stick to No seconds and No snacks today.
My Sweets will be the coctails I may or may not indulge in. If I don't drink at my friend's party tonight then my sweets will be soda (I will bring my own 12 pack of Fresca, the only diet soda I like). I am not trying to be super heroic saying I won't be tempted by all the food at the party but I know there won't be any! It starts late and pretty much will be drinks only (we are spending the night at his house) and I don't drink very much anymore."

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't as good as I had hoped to be. I need to focus on "Walkin the walk and not talkin the talk"!

Seriously, I don't feel bad or guilty about what I did. Well, maybe a little! I had hoped to be moderate when faced with the S's but I wasn't at all. Lost control all weekend long. I am sure I will find a balance on my S days. It's done and hopefullly, I can stick to No S for life.

3aday

Post by 3aday » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:51 pm

SUCCESS

Boy am I happy it is 2006 and I am relieved it is a No S day believe it or not!
I think I am going to stop counting the days I do No S and S days and just do it.
I will continue to write down what I eat for tracking reasons.

Breakfast:
cup of water
1 cup of plain full fat yogurt
1/2 banana
Black tea

Lunch:
cup of water
Spinach pie and hummus (1 plate)
Black tea

Dinner:
cup of water
1 cup of plain full fat yogurt
1/2 banana
Chamomile tea

No sweets, no snacks, no seconds

Originally in this post I had breakfast listed as brunch because I woke up late and ate my first meal later than usual because I didn't feel well. I had lunch listed as dinner. I changed it back to breakfast and lunch because I did end up eating 3 meals today, just later than usual. I've listed everything I ate today and now am officially going to bed. : )
Last edited by 3aday on Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:00 am, edited 6 times in total.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:29 pm

Oy vey!!!!.
Somehow my S weekend was extremely gluttonous (I can't spell).
Oy Gevalt!!!
LOL..
You spell fine! LOL..
LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't as good as I had hoped to be. I need to focus on "Walkin the walk and not talkin the talk"!
Becky... S days shouldn't be pigouts, but really and truly, if you put more emphasis on just paying close attention on N days, you shouldn't have to fret too much about occasionally over doing it on an S day..
Especially not on one of the biggest party nights of the year!
Don't beat yourself up!

Also, walking the walk, starts with talking the talk... If you totally went about unconsciously without even a thought, you might have done much more "party damage"...
The idea of "Just do it" is too vague and ambiguous for most of us...
It's a great concept, but most people aren't pro's at just "doing" it, without some conscious practice first...
I guess this is where the idea of habit formation comes in..
Eventually, you will find yourself using your good habits, and not even trying!

It takes a lot of unlearning those old ones though... Be patient!
Try this out for several months and see how you fare at a wild and crazy party then! I assure you, your "decadent" nights out will become much less gluttonous!

Peace and Love,
8) Deb

3aday

Post by 3aday » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:23 pm

Thanks for the words of encouragement.
I do believe that months of focusing on N days will help me out on those S days!!!!

3aday

Post by 3aday » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:57 pm

FAILURE

Breakfast:
1 cup of coffee made with 8 ounces whole milk, two teaspoons of instant coffee and two teaspoons sugar
2 ounces of italian bread with butter

Lunch:
2 cups of water
2 cheese slammers (minature burgers from Hardees)
applesauce
cup of tea with 2 sugars

Dinner
2 cups of water
small bowl of split pea soup
2 ounces of italian bread with butter
applesauce
Nightime Theraflu drink

After dinner:
cup of water
2 pieces of Russel Stovers chocolate
1 piece of Spanish almond nougat
BIG piece of Italian bread with 2 slices of mozzarella

I don't know what happenned to me tonight : (
Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and I will try all over again.

3aday

Post by 3aday » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:52 pm

I am still at home sick : (
Can't wait to shake this awful cold/flu.
How unfortunate I didn't lose my appetite as sick as I am : (
Anyhoo................

Late Breakfast:
Large cup of water with 1/2 lime
Goumet hotdog made by hubby (hotdog in fresh italian bread, potato salad, fresh tomatoes, and spices)
Cup of black tea, plain

Snack:
Cup of black tea, plain
1 banana

Lunch:
3 White Castle miniature cheeseburgers
1 cup of Campbells tomato bisque made with water

Dinner:
Another goumet hotdog made by hubby (hotdog in fresh italian bread, potato salad, fresh tomatoes, and spices)
1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt
Lemon Flavored Theraflu

Very Bad: 6 pieces of hard candy.
I had a sore throat and didn't have cough drops so I figured a piece of hard candy would help but I ate 6 pieces.

Gets worse: skinny hubby made himself a cheeseburger and I had a bite. Don't know why I am so out of control today. Wasn't even this bad on my S days (which I thought were gluttonous).

I got nauseaus right before bed time and had a Ryvita rye cracker

I am going to start again tomorrow. I think tomorrow will be better because I will be at work.
I am watching The Biggest Loser which is giving me some inspiration.
Tomorrow the countdown begins again!
Last edited by 3aday on Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:49 pm, edited 9 times in total.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:47 pm

Becky!
Hope you get better soon!!!
I was sick for a full ten days, but now I'm completely better..
Try to rest and take tons of fluids, and nice soup, to get those germs flushed out of you as fast as possible.. You need to drown yourself in fluid..
You might want to try eating a clove of raw garlic each day too..
I usually chop it up and mix it into a pat of butter and then eat it on some crackers..
Nothing can withstand the mighty and awesome killing power of garlic!!!
Eat that, and you will feel it in your bloodstream..

Take it easy and don't worry too much if you fall off a little bit when you are ill.. Sick days are S days...

Peace and Love,
8) Deb

3aday

Post by 3aday » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:22 pm

Thanks Deb,
I am going to try the garlic.
Glad you are feeling better!
Becky

Oh, before I forget.... thanks for the reminder that sick days are S days.
At least I won't beat myself up when I have a hard time sticking to my N day rules while I am home sick.

If I worked 24 hours a day, every hour of every day would be a successful N day! However, I don't and being home is my downfall.
I am doing better now than pre No S but hopefully once I go back to work tomorrow, I will be more structured.

carolejo

Post by carolejo » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:25 am

Hi Becky,

I just wanted to say that I think you're doing really well. Even your 'blowout' day when you were Sick (which, as Deb rightly pointed out, does begin with an S anyway :) !) doesn't look that bad to me! I mean, plain black tea has like ZERO calories in it! A banana as a snack is a good choice - it's healthy and satisfying and NOT at all bad for you. The other stuff is all small beers too.

It's all about your perception though. I recently had what felt like a major blowout shortly before christmas, but when I re-examined it the following day, actually it was *still* less bad than every day had been before I started doing NoS. How can that really be a failure, when you look at it that way? :lol:

On another, (much more flippant) note: the raw garlic will help you not to be so infectious too - nobody's gonna want to get too close and personal and therefore they're unlikely to catch your illness! :twisted: :lol:

Hope you feel 100% better in next to no time.
C.
CaroleJo

3aday

Post by 3aday » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:58 pm

Thanks CaroleJo.
Now that I think about it, my big blow out day was not as bad as a Regular Before No S day.
Instead of focusing on what I ate, I am going to focus on feeling better.
I had to miss another day of work today : (
I need to put all of my energy into getting well and not use the extra energy beating myself up.

3aday

Post by 3aday » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:07 pm

Breakfast:
Lots of Water
Another goumet hotdog made by hubby (hotdog in fresh italian bread, mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes)
Theraflu

Lunch:
Water
Another hotdog!
Applesauce
I swear, dinner will be different

Dinner:
Water
Bowl of chicken enchilada soup
2 big pieces of bread and a big piece of meatloaf.
Ate way too much for dinner.

4 pieces of hard candy--Threw out the rest of the candy so I am not tempted anymore.
I know, I know..hotdog for breakfast. My sweet hubby is taking care of me so I am grateful whatever he gives me. Plus, they are delish!!!!
I am going to lay back down again!!!!
Last edited by 3aday on Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:18 pm

Hi Becky!
Theraflu is such hideous stuff!!!
I don't even think it works..
Yuck.. might as well just have some soup or tea and take tylenol..

I would also, humbly suggest that you stay away from dairy while you aren't well.. It is very hard to digest and causes extra mucous..

Hot dogs for breakfast doesn't sound that weird to me..
I mean, we all are accustomed to the idea of sausage.. What's the difference?
Your husband is nice to take care of you!!!
Yay him!

Anyway...
Hope you feel better soon!
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

3aday

Post by 3aday » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:46 pm

Hi Deb.
Theraflu is terrible.
Maybe you are right and it doesn't work...
I don't seem any better since Monday : (
When I have a cold, I normally drink turkish black tea, with lots of lime and some sugar (it's wonderful) but for some reason, I can't even think about tea today or coffee for that matter. Yesterday was the same, I only had two cups of plain tea and I like stuff in my tea.
Hotdog, yes, but warm soothing beverage.....no.
What is wrong with me?
I am fully convinced I am a wierdo.
: )

3aday

Post by 3aday » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:30 pm

I can tell you before the day is over: FAILURE
I think because I am sick all I am craving today is bread and starches with some soup on the side : (

Breakfast:
8 ounce Cafe Au Lait (1/2 dark roast coffee 1/2 whole milk)
1/2 biscotti

Lunch:
1 Bowl of French Onion soup with cheese and croutons
1 piece of French Baguette that came with soup/no butter

Snack:
Cup of tea with honey
1/2 cup of instant apples and cinnamon instant oatmeal

Dinner:
Another bowl of French Onion soup with cheese and croutons
1 piece of French Baguette that came with soup/no butter
Cinnamon Scone : (

Snack:
More bread and 2 pieces of chocolate

I am happy Saturday and Sunday are S days and my focus is to become a master of my N days!

3aday

Post by 3aday » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:52 pm

Woohoo!
I am feeling a little bit better and it's an S day!
Hopefully, I will look back on my gluttonous days and will approach today with moderation.

carolejo

Post by carolejo » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:08 am

You cannot fail on an S day. 8)

Sick days are S days! (It says so on the main site!! Who are we to argue with Reinhard, hey?) 8)

Please don't be sad and don't beat yourself up about it. You'll be well again and back on that horse in no time.

Feel well soon!
C.
CaroleJo

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:00 pm

Woohoo!
I am feeling a little bit better and it's an S day!
Hopefully, I will look back on my gluttonous days and will approach today with moderation.
Woohoo indeed!
Just take it slow.... I hated being sick during our Winter vacation..
It took me two whole weeks to feel totally well again..

I wouldn't at all call your sick days "gluttonous"...
Please Becky! LOL...

You just had a few sweets here and there...
Just cut those out next week...
Get better... :wink:

PS... That was funny when you said you were a weirdo for wanting a hot dog when you were sick...
LOL... You probably just were craving salt or something...

Peace and Love,
8) Deb

3aday

Post by 3aday » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:40 pm

Monday--1/9/06
Breakfast
Water
Stonyfield Full Fat blueberry yogurt
1 packet of apples and cinnamon instant oatmeal
Coffee with 1 nondairy creamer and 2 sugar packets

Lunch
Water
Snack size bag of baby carrots with 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing
1 flour tortilla with 2 ounces of turkey and cheese dipped into the remaining ranch dressing
1/2 cup container of cinnamon applesauce

Afternoon Snack:
Water
1/2 ounce of peanuts
1/2 cup of sliced peaches
Can I change my login name to "3adayandascheduledsnack"?
Does it count that the portion was supersmall and not a sweet?

Dinner:
Water
Homemade quesadilla made with 2 tortilla's with picadillo and mozzarella and tomatoes
Side of tomatoes
Last edited by 3aday on Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.

3aday

Post by 3aday » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:50 pm

CaroleJo and Deb,
Thanks for the uplifting messages.
You are both right, I was sick and miserable and didn't do as bad as I thought I did considering the circumstances.
Also, I am proud of myself.....My S days were successful!
I feel so much better today and I feel "stronger".
I am not going to give up!

3aday

Post by 3aday » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 pm

1/10/05

Breakfast,
water, full fat strawberry yogurt, 1/2 cup apples and cinnamon oatmeal, 1/2 cup peach slices, black coffee (no sugar)

Lunch:
water, baby carrots with full fat ranch dressing, small flour tortilla rollup with turkey and monterey jack cheese, applesauce, black coffee (no sugar)
Last edited by 3aday on Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:27 pm

Hey Becky..
Honestly, you are already eating diet style... I don't think I could think of anything wrong with any of the foods you put down...
As far as NoS protocol... The "No Snacks" rule is there for people who are eating crap throughout the day and not doing it consciously...
You eat very healthy foods, and as I recall, you don't like big meals...
I would just say that for your personal lifestyle, the mini meal (aka snack) that you have, pre scheduled and fortunately, very healthy stuff, is totally okay... I wouldn't even call it a snack.. I'd just say it's a fruit/nut/cheese/yogurt or whatever, which is virtually plated from your dinner or lunch...

As long as you don't keep adding little meals throughout the day, randomly, this is not at all a bad thing...

I do this often, because sometimes I just don't have too much appetite when I wake up, and then I just allocate that fruit, to a dinner time dessert or something..

Mentally, if you know you are eating a meal, and stop addressing it as a snack, then this should still promote your good habits on that front.. You will know when you are really making a breach of the rules...

Great work and self discipline..
Hope you are all better...

Have a great day!
Peace and Love,
Deb

ps.. Why not just "Becky's Checkin" or keep "Three a day" ? The other name is a bit convoluted! LOL..... But that's just me...

3aday

Post by 3aday » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:53 pm

I have decided to create a brand new check in.
I now will check in under Becky's Check-in on the Daily Check In forum.

Deb, thanks for reminding me that my eating habits are becoming better and don't have to be "perfect".